First Order.All of them OP

Willyfett
111 posts Member
edited January 2016
Yeah im crying a bit so what.. somebody has to tell this truth.
They have too much hp(all of them) and many abilities begining for kylo: He has the ability to counter, to heal inmunity, to reset his aoe attack(which hit quite hard) only those abilities could make him top ten character in the game but guess what!!! He has a devastating single target ability which I have seen taking 7k of health. Man is just viscious...
Phasma is about her leader skill, when paired with some FO characters has a chance of 30% this is way too much.
And for last fotp...I think all of us know well him. Give him the hardest hit in the game and yeah also a ton of health.

They all just ridiculize others like sidious or ig88, whose sre good but have low health and can be taken out pretty quickly.
I could write about Poe...

I know is difficult to compensate but this faction is just OP, and when paired together even more. Maybe if there were other factions as powerfull as them it would be better than a simple nerf but something has to be done.

What is more, the film sucks pretty bad(and all those character even more) and all forxe awakens garbage are better than some amazing characters like Windu, Maul, Han etc

Yeah all said now i will sleep in peace...

Replies

• WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Hope you feel better now. Ranting is healthy in small doses to battle frustrations.
  • Totally agree the opinion about the movies
    EA hope you to farm and eventually buy this game
    But ppl may leave I think?
  • FO stormtrooper isn't terrible either. Tons of HP, counters, hits with pretty good damage.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Redan
    90 posts Member
    It's up to you to get them if you really believe they are OP, all FO toons are farmable
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    *strokes OP*
    There, there. Just let it out. It'll feel better soon.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    FO stormtrooper isn't terrible either. Tons of HP, counters, hits with pretty good damage.

Interesting. I have him at 5* and I honestly am struggling on how he fits into a FO squad. Granted I don't have the complete team FO stormtrooper at least at this point doesn't justify a spot considering the other powerful options available. But thats an opinion based on guesswork and not acrual full team FO squad experience so I could be wrong.
  • Im close to dark side now, ive let out my anger... yeah i forgot about stormtropper he isnt bad at all.
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    *strokes OP*

Hahaha, best post of the day :star:!
  • Oh no, op synergies! Let's do away with them completely, droid teams, FO teams, Jedi counter teams, anti Jedi teams.

Alone they are hardly op, together they could be. Smart team building and playing on synergies that are clearly there for us to utilise, shouldn't be seen as op, that is one of the ultimate aims in the game to build a team that synergies well together rather than chucking 5 randoms together and hoping for the best.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    FO stormtrooper isn't terrible either. Tons of HP, counters, hits with pretty good damage.

Interesting. I have him at 5* and I honestly am struggling on how he fits into a FO squad. Granted I don't have the complete team FO stormtrooper at least at this point doesn't justify a spot considering the other powerful options available. But thats an opinion based on guesswork and not acrual full team FO squad experience so I could be wrong.

Well, you have him at more stars than I do. He's not great. But really solid. Not sure there is any reason to keep him a FO team, though.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    I farm him just in case lol. Without FO officer there's no way as of yet to see the FO synergy at its full power. But at least for me being I stopped spending on chronos for now FO officer is way down the road.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Willyfett wrote: »
    They have too much hp(all of them) and many abilities begining for kylo: He has the ability to counter, to heal inmunity, to reset his aoe attack(which hit quite hard) only those abilities could make him top ten character in the game but guess what!!! He has a devastating single target ability which I have seen taking 7k of health. Man is just viscious...
    Phasma is about her leader skill, when paired with some FO characters has a chance of 30% this is way too much.
    And for last fotp...I think all of us know well him. Give him the hardest hit in the game and yeah also a ton of health.

They all just ridiculize others like sidious or ig88, whose sre good but have low health and can be taken out pretty quickly.

I know is difficult to compensate but this faction is just OP, and when paired together even more. Maybe if there were other factions as powerfull as them it would be better than a simple nerf but something has to be done.

What is more, the film sucks pretty bad(and all those character even more) and all forxe awakens garbage are better than some amazing characters like Windu, Maul, Han etc

Well, your post said something was OP and your opening statement said telling the truth.

That is enough of a contradiction in itself and basically caused me to not even read the rest lol.
  • SaVaGeTnK
    108 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nonemo wrote: »
    *strokes OP*

:|
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    "First Order OP", meanwhile the best teams are all using Poe and single-target nukers to end the fight before you even get a chance to do anything.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Laughable at best funny rant.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Its a full on offensive team very little defense, and the HP's I find to be nominal at best, maybe phasma, and stormtrooper are tough but the other 3 not as much. No healer or taunters are designed to synergize with the team so its fight hard and die hard with what you got.
  • Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Camalus wrote: »
    Its a full on offensive team very little defense, and the HP's I find to be nominal at best, maybe phasma, and stormtrooper are tough but the other 3 not as much. No healer or taunters are designed to synergize with the team so its fight hard and die hard with what you got.

Poe and lum, they are wildcards.
    Let me clear something i dont mean a full fo team is op...i mean those 3 characters are op, they have too much hp for the amazing abilities they own.
    But i couldnt care less, its just a game, now im enjoying , in two weeks maybe im not even playing. Enjoy your no charisma FO characters ;)

(What i do care is the terrible film.Because is the star wars legacy)
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Nothing against you being young, but you must be if you think episodes 1-3 characters are superior to 4-6... and the new movies are coming off the end of 4-6, not 1-3, so what would you have expected...? this is integral to the next part, because this game, like all merchandizing across the globe right now, is all aimed at stuff regarding the new movies (with throw back stuff for the episode 4-6 characters that are present)... thus the desirables are First Order and Resistance because they are the new black in Nerdville (population: all of us).

old people in this game seem fairly willing to pay for characters like leia and old ben... but the vast majority of people are moving forward with the series...like the new movie is...so seeing new characters that are going to continue to grow over the next 6 or more years in at least 4 more guaranteed films are going to be the characters that will prove valuable and powerful--because no matter what we want to think, this game is still part of a business that is profiting on new stories.

whether or not you are buying into the craze like a billion people have worldwide is your business, but it was made abundantly clear for the last 2 years that this film was going to be aligned with the original trilogy, so moving forward, most of the content to any star wars related games and merchandise is going to revolve around the evolution of these characters, so this might not be the world you are looking for...

(that said, Hondo and Yoda should absolutely be added, but I wouldn't expect anything much looking backwards)
  • Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Kosar Ok, i apreciate you being respectfull but dont asume things, please. Im young, but not so much, i do say some things for fun, also im spanish and my english is pretty basic so yeah you migth think that i was a kid but im not.

The other thing that yo asume is that i like 1-3 over 4-6, i dont. I didnt say anything like that. My favourite film of the saga is 5, which i think is a masterpiece of sci fi; the 4 one is good, 6 is pretty bad except for a few scenes. About the 1-3 era, they have lots of mistakes but they were new an originals, something fresh. This 7 ep is just a copy of episode 4(yea! great job for the writers jj and kasdan) adressing teenagers(which im not) and people who has seen little amount of movies and they're not very demanding.
    In the last part you say somethings very interesting and you are completely rigth, this happens when disney buy something, i think all can agree they do amazing movies for kids, huge fan myself(lion king is just wonderfull) but at their own genre. Well this is just an opinion i want to share with you because you took time to think and anwer yourself too ;)
    Post edited by Willyfett on
  • Ravage
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I would argue the fact of FO is not OP but the most balanced out of all the synergies.

Kylo, Phasma and FOO all compliment each other well, but in higher tier SA you rarely see any of them used. What is happening is in the mid tier arena you see Kylo, phasma, Lumi, Sid and (insert random F2P) because of there ease of farming them.

What I am guess is your having a hard time fighting them because most have them close to 6*-7* and they are above your power level. What ever 5 Heroes you chose, when your hit similar star levels, you will see they are just normal tier.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Oh no, op synergies! Let's do away with them completely, droid teams, FO teams, Jedi counter teams, anti Jedi teams.

Alone they are hardly op, together they could be. Smart team building and playing on synergies that are clearly there for us to utilise, shouldn't be seen as op, that is one of the ultimate aims in the game to build a team that synergies well together rather than chucking 5 randoms together and hoping for the best.

Well tbf they kinda did get rid of an all Jedi setup lol. Although to the point at hand, I have no problem with the power of FO teams.
  • Oh no, op synergies! Let's do away with them completely, droid teams, FO teams, Jedi counter teams, anti Jedi teams.

Well tbf they kinda did get rid of an all Jedi setup lol. Although to the point at hand, I have no problem with the power of FO teams.

Many people didnt have with barris, and after nerf came the extinction of almost every jedi and barris lead team, whose were all of my top100 . The new top 100 setup full of phasmas fotp and kylos may change in a few days as well. I just asking, to deliver us new competitive factions or nerf the actual op ones like they did with jedis.
  • Yes OP so please nerf first order and buff nightsisters B)
    I know some people using QGJ on my server so please nerf him too so my own team is best!
    O_o
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Lets not stop the nerf bat there. Lets give everyone the same stats, and get rid of ALLL of their abilities, just let them have a regular base attack. That should make things fair. Looking forward to it, who needs uniqueness or synergy anyway? I just wanna turn my game on auto and go into a coma.
  • What next? Let's nerf all the Male toons? Some of them have killed some of mine in fights. :o
  • I've faced droid team and they seem pretty reasonable, the ones whose attacks are strong have little amounts of life, the others have tankiness etc, the rebel or empire factions are useless, the jedi faction is good only for big spenders, the sith faction is useless paired together, etc etc. But the new film characters are just too op. Poe, Kylo, Fotp, phasma ability leader etc i understand, that they are no charisma characters and they had to sold the 100 eu pack but they bring unnbalance to the game, maybe until next patch.
  • Willyfett wrote: »

FOTP a ton of health? That is news to me. I faced a 7* purple, sure he lasted a bit longer, but huge HP? Instead of 2 shots he took, oh yeah, still 2 shots. Strategy is the key. No toon is OP. People cry out FOTP and Leia are op. They die very fast with the right team. Dead they can't hit you, stunned they can't hit you. Get a different strategy. 5* purple FOST went vs my 4* Purple Dooku they kind of got in this toe to toe battle. Dooku, aka grampa squishy was the one standing at the end, so I'd not call them huge health OP guys.

Phasma and Ren do have good health, Ren can hit good, very useful special abilities. Phasma not a hard hitter, but decent abilities. FOTP is a glass cannon. I have no fear of him as he never gets a shot on me, he dies or is stunned every fight. FOST I had not much dealing with. Though a couple on my server have him at 5 and 6* purples and he is annoying. A tankier Dooku, but Dooku is better IMO. Officer is not one I've dealt much with. I have him but left him at 1.

I agree Windu and Han are not good here. Maul if you use right is a beast. Great for attack, where you can play it out to shield him, but terrible D as he dies fast even at higher levels. I'm with you on some charatuers based on the universe are vastly unright power wise.