Level Increase Only?

Have they announced if there's a star increase along with the level increase? I.e., should we be looking to bank shards as well?

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Level cap opens up more abilities and equipment.
    No affect on stars.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I think there will be a raise in :star: level, in not to distant future, but it's based on that every thing seems to go up to level 12, but again it can just be scrap code, uncovered by others, so it's second hand knowlege and as we all know not relieble, but it makes sense to me when I see a toon tab
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Highly doubt we will see a star increase. All that will do is keep current teams as is....we already have an issue with cookie cutter teams.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    A star increase i think is pointless to this gane as gear and lvl are far more advantageous then star rating in my experience.
  • A star increase, ever, is a bad idea. With character "ownership" as the primary pay-for feature in the game, it would be a terrible slap for anyone who has spent any amount of cash.

Would anyone want to spend minimum thousands for a max-star premium character? The cost to compete in this game is already quite steep, making it steeper would push many away.
  • I hope they don't raise star level or if they do then they need to increase shard drop rate. I'm trying to farm Dooku and if they made another star level then I would lose weeks of energy trying to farm him.
  • To be clear, I'm not advocating a star increase, wanted to know if I should plan around it. For the reasons mentioned above, I hope there isn't one.