Tier 7 Raid now locked [DEV COMMENT]

Prev13456
Rileysir
11 posts Member
edited July 2016
Following the fix / 350 crystals in our inboxed, our T7 raid access is locked. It says we have to finish T6 again. Anybody else?
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Can confirm need to de t6 again. ****?
  • Joaquin
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Fix this asap.
  • giggsy
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Probably just temporary to avoid people exploiting solo t7 rewards
  • Rileysir
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Is this across the board? All guilds are affected?
  • Options
    giggsy wrote: »
    Probably just temporary to avoid people exploiting solo t7 rewards

+1. Makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    Our too
  • Options
    Confirmed that we are also locked out of T7.
  • Go_Blue
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild too:
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Ours too but we also want our 60k guild currency back! We had a wasted raid!
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Have you tried hitting view on the raid tiers page? Mine for DoE shows the must complete Tier VI statement, but when I click on view, the button is there to launch the T7 raid. (I haven't clicked launch yet, since it is too early for our raid schedule). I am hoping if I can see the launch button that I can launch a raid, but if anyone has tried and failed, let me know!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Here is what you see first regardless of T6 completion.
    dmb3yWK.jpg

Click on View.

If you have completed T6 previously you should see the launch button
    pMdb1kk.jpg

if not you will see complete Teir VI message.
    bMMqGMO.jpg

Our guild as @Sunnie1978 stated shows the launch button.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Locked out t7 saying t6 has to be done first? FIX THIS *&^&*$%^&#%
  • Options
    It's been like this since Guilds were released.
  • Options
    Could be locked until bugs are fixed. Lord knows, you'd probably have a stroke if you started a T7 and the same issues existed.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    It's been like this since Guilds were released.

Not when your guild has completed t7 multiple times. We have done t7 3 times this past week. But now it's locked out?
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Could be locked until bugs are fixed. Lord knows, you'd probably have a stroke if you started a T7 and the same issues existed.

I would most definitely have a stroke. At least the hospital would give me 350 crystals.
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Locked now for my guild as well........?
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Same.....plus we lost a lot of guild coins.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Issue is being investigated by Dev team currently

No update yet
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    Options
    Tenchivillians
    194-243-696
    I was locked out of our raid this afternoon that began at 6pm MST. Only a couple members were able to hit. The rest of us were locked out, even though it said the rancor still had life. Lost out on Han/Raid rewards and now we have to wait days to rebuild guild coins for another t7 raid. Please help our guild get their coins returned or at least compesate us that were locked out from the rewards.

Thanks, Slothe
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    SlTH HAPPENS
    273-973-667

We started a raid early today and had a lot of coins left over, lost whatever was left, and then started accumulating more after the update.

Also, we had half of phase 4 left and it showed it as complete, with people that didnt get a chance to attack to get rewards. So they missed out on raid gear, currency, and han shards.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ANZRF RAID FED

445-637-235

Raid auto-completed, only some claimed rewards before the force restart. Everyone else missed out on rewards. Now we're locked out of tier7, as per the screenshots above.

I'll post this here as well - if you want to generate some goodwill after today's debacle, you'll award the entire guild of anyone whose raid was affected by this bug the raid rewards of 1st place of the tier they were running. Anyone who managed to claim before the restart, good for them, they scored a freebie. You'll also refund the raid coins, and bump up the guild coin cap temporarily so no-one gets capped out. Because 350 crystals is wildly inadequate.

That'd go some way to showing that you actually care about the players, whether they're spending big money on your game or not.
  • Options
    Tenchivillians - Guild Master
    849-439-163

We started raid normally at 9pm EST. During 3rd phase 2 member who did about 250k damage were credited with 5M. This ended the run with a bar and a half left. Only 31 of 50 players got a chance to get raid loot.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Drogon
    1 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

Guild: Squad Goals
    Game name: Drogon
    Ally code: 737-654-469

Our guild started 2 raids tonight which were both bugged. As soon as the first player finished an attack, everyone else was locked out both times. The raids registered as completed as soon as the first attack was registered. Both times over half of our guild were unable to participate due to this bug. Please refund our coins. Thank you
  • Go_Blue
    95 posts Member
    Options
    My ally code is 494-736-264 and our guild is "Alliance of Rebel Knights." We are currently locked out. (And, if it matters, I'm a guild member, not the guild leader). Thanks!
  • Options
    TeamSkunk Gamma
    363-135-749
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to launch a T7 raid since the fix? It seems the launch button is available despite the "Complete Tier VI" message.

Post ur ally code and guild name
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is also locked out of tier 7 even though we have done a tier VI.
    Guild : Fly Casual
    Player Name: Remorhaz
    234-893-849

Any help would be much appreciated.