Cantina points

hello, im lvl 38. F2P player, i have 1,3k points and i dont know what character to unlock first. I was lucky with a Ima-Gun on a brozium data card. Curent team Ima,Chewie,JC,Jawa and Talia. Working on Sid 50/80 and on 40 ill go for lumia. What will be better from cantina points??

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina? Old Daka. You need a healer for DS (Talia alone won't cut it) and another healer can make the difference between victory and defeat in GW.
  • Options
    Ashoka not good? maybe a jedi team :) Ima, Ashoka, JC, Luminara +1
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    There are more good options in Cantina shipments than anywhere else, so sadly they compete with each other: Old Daka, Fives, Boba, First Order Officer, Poe. Ahsoka is down the list, sorry. I already have her unlocked and IMO she is not worth farming before Old Daka, Poe and Fives for sure.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    CT Fives is good too but Daka do the job too, stuns and revives, she's a good healer, and a good dark side char to get :)
  • Options
    Thx guys, ill go for daka then. need to star her or just unlock is fine?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Star, of course. But it'll take time if you want to go f2p and not spend cash on crystals. I've been playing this game (f2p) for a couple of weeks and I still haven't unlocked ber. But hen I'm NOT doing the smart thing and instead of spending crystals on energy refills, I'm saving them up for Chromium packs, which is not a great idea (but I want to have as many characters as I can).
  • Options
    Daka will help you in every aspect of the game (well, except light side challenge :D)
    She starts to shine around 6*.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Cantina? Old Daka. You need a healer for DS (Talia alone won't cut it) and another healer can make the difference between victory and defeat in GW.

I agree 100%.