Take Your Money I Will...(Yoda Event)

Indigo386
7 posts Member
edited July 2016
So this Yoda event..I believe I had 14 days to prepare for it...it was suppose to be running at Noon today 7/7/16 Est. Timezone. Magically somehow another 7 days was attached!!!?..this is messed up because I went out of my way paying for crystals to aid me in the fight by buying gear...this is completely wrong on your end...i demand answers or refunds!
Post edited by Indigo386 on

Replies

• Indigo386
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Skilz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Yooooodddddddaaaaaaa!!!
  • Indigo386
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This should be illegal.......How many people bought crystals because IT SAID 14 days til Yoda event on it..I WOULD'NT of bought those crystals if I knew i had another week to farm stuff..OH BUT YOU KNEW THAT DIDN'T YOU......Kinda like how you lower the drop rate on shards for said character while they are available in 1 or any of the 5 stores..... Well why spend 150 crystals for 3 shards when i can refresh the Cantina for 100 and get that.....Ohhh i see cuz im only gonna get 1-2 shards if i dont...Thanks for the heads up....
  • Options
    Seriously how are more of you not **** off at this.....This is a Mafia/Gangster type act...THEY TOOK YODA AWAY INTENTIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I want answers....one of you developers need to respond
  • Indigo386
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    WARNING!!!!!!! EA DOES NOT USE LUBE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I bought multiple packs specifically to get my last seven star character for this event - when I could have just used the extra week to get the shards I need. How is this not false advertising? I spent hundreds of dollars! I'm contacting the better business bureau.
  • Indigo386
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Please post any issues you are experiencing due to the "Holding back without warning" Yoda Event....this was a sleazy quick money making move....i thought i was playing a game..not carrying a mobile rigged slot machine around with me...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hey there!
    We'll be making the Grand Master Yoda event live soon today. @EA_Jesse will be making a post in the dev updates section once it is live.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.