C'mon. Stop with the silly numbers.

C3uukSU.png

252!?! Really? Why, oh God, why? Don't you know we are all OCD? Please stop.

Replies

• Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    +1 i someone got 1 nubian disk now i m at 46/50 and each time i see that number i try to figure out HOW i got that and i still don t know how LoL
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @EA/CG team
    Dudes, keep it uniform. This is silliness.
    Post edited by КЦПG_FЦГУ on
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Here is a bit of constructive criticism that I hope you will recognize. With all do respect please-

•Raid gear: let us buy 1-10, 25 and 50 at all times. What's the point of your current system?

•Ally points: get rid of the 5. Keep it at multiples of 10. What's the point of your current system?

•Credits: same argument. Clean it up.

•Shard shop: same argument.

•Cantina?

Just a thought. Thanks.

• Options
    While I'm at it, might as well throw in this:

•Training droids: have a next level up function. Playing with the slider bar gets frustrating. Maybe switch it to a number input or some sort of smart input.
  • Options
    I believe there are still some people with funky GW token amounts when you guys switched from GW token refresh to crystal refresh. That could be cleaned up as well.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yeah stop with the silly numbers "350"
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EscapeArtist51
    350 what?
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have gear in my shard shop?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    While I'm at it, might as well throw in this:

•Training droids: have a next level up function. Playing with the slider bar gets frustrating. Maybe switch it to a number input or some sort of smart input.

+1. I hate the slider bar. While the +1 level thing would be nice, I'm sure the code would just use however many of the highest level training droid you have to get there. I'd prefer to be able to input a number of training droids with a keypad. Or at least have a better option for removing training droids than taking that entire level out.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Everything should be multiples of 5 or 1. Due to the dumb raid salvage numbers given when doing lower tier raids, I have 3 tech discs.

What can I do with them? I can't get 2 to make it a multiple of five, and if I get 3 more from the shard shop that'll give me 6 with one left over I can never use.

Does this make any sense?
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah stop with the silly numbers "350"

+1
  • Options
    It's just simple math... 252 divided by 3 multiplied by 50 equals 4200 (whole piece).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @EA/CG team
    Dudes, keep it uniform. This is silliness.

This. The rewards drop in odd increments - 12, 9, 4, etc. but the guild shop only sells in increments of 5. Would it really be that difficult to simply put everything in increments of 5?

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Misbehave wrote: »
    It's just simple math... 252 divided by 3 multiplied by 50 equals 4200 (whole piece).

The problem isn't the math, it's that if you spend the currency, you'll be left with a non-multiple of 5. It bothers many people. Consider that each deposit into the shard shop currency is a multiple of 15, right? You'll always have that remainder that is useless.
  • Options
    @EscapeArtist51
    350 what?

Guessing he's referring to arena tokens. One of the intro missions gets you 150 arena tokens and people like me who haven't broken 100 yet in arena are stuck with an unusable 50 tokens.
    But that can be fixed if you rank up. Literally my motivation for increasing rank is to get rid of that 50 lol
  • Options
    The only silly number I see in this post is 4,200. Shards. 4,200 shard currency. for pieces of raid gear salvage. SHARDS CURRENCY. In case I wasn't clear. The currency that is 95% aquired through the dumping of real life cash on chromiums.

When I read about this shard shop event thing I was thinking finally...something else to capitalize on my former whaleness. Heretofore, I've used shard currency for Vader or some other tougher to get slow farm shards like Ewok scout. I was excited to have another option. Until I saw the cost. Sure: I could buy a pack of 50. And be out over half my stockpile of currency afterward. A one time "reward" for all that money I gave lol.

Frankly it's sorta insulting IMO. And for the low spender or f2p they'll never even have opportunity to use it. Only the whaliest whales will take "advantage" of this bait.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The 4200 currency is a little high, but the 252 is not a silly number.

50/3= 16 2/3, you need to buy that many at 252 each which comes out to be 4200.

Ocd fixed. Your welcome.
  • Options
    The furnace in my shop costs 6300!!!

What?!?
  • Options
    The furnace in my shop costs 6300!!!

What?!?

That's the completed piece. Which is ludicrous.

• Options
    Aha. I didn't see that was a batch of 50. I'd buy that. To be fair I've had 3k shard shop currency lying around for Vader shards from the assault events. And with 20k cantina currency banked, getting more shard shop currency is fast and easy.