GW gives FREE Rewards to Top Arena Teams, while everyone else isn't getting them, Balanced?

So now that the GW has been Tweaked the following things are occurring.

Top Arena Teams(37k+) are getting 3* teams in Nodes 11 and 12. They are getting handed the Rewards for the last 2 nodes without effort.(I even saw a video posted of a guy taking in just his lando and wiped the entire team with 1 AOE) The last nodes are rewarding the most stuff IE best training droid, ability Mats and credits, not to mention 400 GW coins for buying shards.

Teams under that, you know 29K-36K are facing top arena teams on Node 6, 9,10,11, and 12.
These teams are not able to finish GW most days, and when they do it takes HOURS. These teams are not able to obtain the ability mats, training droids, credits OR GW tokens from the last nodes.

Personally I have managed to complete the GW 2x in the last 6-7 tries. I have been able to get to nodes 11 or 12 in most of those days(Using multiple retreats). I have been spending on average OVER 2 hours to get this far with hopes of completing it. Alas, I am not able to do it. My team simply cannot take on top 5 arena teams 3-4 nodes in a row and survive. I don't have that many high characters.

So not finishing GW 5 times this week, just saying I got to node 12 for arguments sake(I haven't always). I have lost 5x 400 GW coins(2000 or 25 shards), I have lost 5x the 50K credits(250K), I have lost 5x training droids, and 5x ability mats.

Meanwhile, the TOP arena teams(NOTE: They are already rewarded for this in the arena with Extra Crystals and Arena Tokens allowing them to progress faster) are now being rewarded yet again by getting ZERO effort opponents on Nodes 11 and 12.

GW rewards are now tied to your arena rank just as the Arena rewards already are.

I want the rewards I am missing out on that are being freely handed to others just because they have a higher Arena Ranking.

LASTLY: those top Arena Teams should be getting teams on Nodes 6, 9,10,11,12 that are GEAR 12 and 13 level 85 or higher so that they can only complete GW 20% of the time as well.

If you can't make it fair, then I should have the means to complete it as well. Every day you don't fix this, I am getting less and less, while top teams freely get more and more with little effort.

Replies

• Options
    I forgot to mention also the 5x crystals that we are not able to obtain that the top teams are also being rewarded. Crystals drop in Node 12 too.

I just want to point out that I have paid money to play this game, and I expect a fair environment.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    This game reminds me of that family guy episode where they have an advertisement for the army, the faux commercial ends with "your experience may vary". "your experience may vary" needs to be the slogan of SWGoH.
  • Options
    Money talks baby, money talks ...
  • Options
    I'm honestly about to quit the game over this. The rewards haven't changed in months, but the difficulty level and therefore the time it takes to complete has gone up exponentially