Raiding Change Today?

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
Last night a patch was dropped that broke the raid for a few hours and was then quickly fixed and crystals were sent out.

Today our guild fired of a T6 and most players, including me, reported seeing Teebo's stealth breaking a lot more than usual as well as his TM down being resisted a lot even by players who have him sloted for 80% potency. Phasma's Omega'd Fusillade was also missing and being resisted a fair amount more than experienced in the past.

Anyone else see something similar or did a lot of us just run into some bad RNG?
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• That sounds simply like bad RNG to me. T6 rancor has very high tenacity so what you are describing sounds like every t6 run I have ever done. I also have the G10 scanner on Teebo, but he still get resisted a fair amount. Just wait till you get to t7... the capatin's tenacity is still managable, but the t7 Rancor'stenacity is ridiculous. If you're using a character at 50% potency or below, expect it to get resisted every time.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I was actually talking more about the pigs phase. The captain was very nimble today. Just seemed odd since other members experienced the same thing.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Same here. Teebo's stealth was dropping regularly and appeared to be resisted more often. Other member with wok team reported the same.