I'm sick of force quitting this game.

Every time my guild finishes a raid, I have to wait for an hour, open the app, close the app, force close the app, do a double heel click, open the app, check mail and hope my guild rewards show up.

I'm not sure if the forced OCD is something they're proud of, or a bug. Can we please fix this?

Replies

• C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    You're lucky that's all you have to do
  • C3POwn wrote: »

"and hope my guild rewards show up"....sadly I wish it was always this easy.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    C3POwn wrote: »

Pray I don't alter it any further.
  • We're getting EA'd nothing new here
  • @Kopfschuss - your name is familiar. Where you in DLH?
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    When I read the title I imagined you "force quiting" the game ie: scrunching your hands up and flaying them in the direction of your device.
  • @Kopfschuss - your name is familiar. Where you in DLH?

No, but I've been lurking these forums quite some time. Maybe I've just invaded your subconscious mind!
  • This wasn't updated today...I'm sick of this buggy game!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Every time my guild finishes a raid, I have to wait for an hour, open the app, close the app, force close the app, do a double heel click, open the app, check mail and hope my guild rewards show up.

You don't actually have to do this most of the time.

Go into the Guilds area, click on the Raid, and go to the place where the list of players and scores is. Go back to the main Cantina area and your rewards should be there.

If it doesn't work, try it again.

Only if it still doesn't show do you need to force close. This is rare for me at least. Good luck.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Go into the Guilds area, click on the Raid, and go to the place where the list of players and scores is. Go back to the main Cantina area and your rewards should be there.

Only if it still doesn't show do you need to force close. This is rare for me at least. Good luck.

Still a dance, but I'll try it. Thanks :)
  • The "FORCE" is with you, that's why you gotta "FORCE" quit the game, sure you don't got jedi powers? Step 2 get the blood test described in the movies..... perhaps you are the next chosen one that will bring balance to the force... KILL ALL TUSKENS! Lol
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    MrGrips wrote: »
    C3POwn wrote: »

Pray I don't alter it any further.

+1
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Just enter the guild screen and raid screen then go to home. If that doesnt work restart after that, but its always worked for me.
    {RotE}
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    All I do is enter the guild area and then hit home, and the raid rewards show up. Don't even have to go into the raid interface part. Force closing is definitely not needed to get raid rewards to show up.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

This is what I do every time to get my rewards to appear. They do not appear sometimes on force close. They will appear randomly hours after they should, if I take no action. Who can wait that long?
    Bye Forums.