Replacement for Sidious?

Okay I know he's good and all but I want to replace him simply because everyone uses him and I'm sick of his face haha. I recently got Savage from the Squad shipments and have nearly got him to 4*, would he be a viable replacement? Please tell me anyone who could replace him. The rest of my team is:
Phasma (leader)
Luminara
Ackbar
Fives

Please don't say "don't replace him" or anything like that cause I am going to and you'll just be ignored so it's a waste of time really

Replies

• If you have Kylo ren, that's a good replacement
  • depends on the table... in darkside battles or cantina, whatever you want, imo. as long as the damage is good, you'll be fine.

for galaxy and arena, for me, i'd only replace him with someone who can also block heals from working... which i think is kylo and anakin only... that or stack more ability blocks or stuns through characters like vader, daka, ventress--this type of cc is less reliable in my experience than heal blocks, but works well more often than not.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    IG88 block heals too
  • Don't replace him.
  • If you have Kylo ren, that's a good replacement
    I've been working towards getting him in cantina, about 30 shards out of 80 I think, get there eventually I suppose haha
    Triqui wrote: »
    IG88 block heals too
    Is that his basic attack that blocks the heals?
    Kosar wrote: »
    depends on the table... in darkside battles or cantina, whatever you want, imo. as long as the damage is good, you'll be fine.

for galaxy and arena, for me, i'd only replace him with someone who can also block heals from working... which i think is kylo and anakin only... that or stack more ability blocks or stuns through characters like vader, daka, ventress--this type of cc is less reliable in my experience than heal blocks, but works well more often than not.
    I know, that heal block is hard to replace haha, it's useful but I find its resisted more times than not... is Kylo more likely to hit it?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Sidious' heal block is much more reliable. I run both Sidious and Kylo. I'm curious WHY you want to replace him.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    Sidious' heal block is much more reliable. I run both Sidious and Kylo. I'm curious WHY you want to replace him.

He said because everyone uses him and is tired of seeing his face lol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

He said because everyone uses him and is tired of seeing his face lol

Yup, I read that. That's the reason I emphasized WHY. Lol. To me it's not a good/real reason to drop him.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Because I hate him as a character haha and don't want to use him basically. I don't want a team of just the best heroes if I don't like the character, that's just how I want to play it basically
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Fair enough, I get that. Anyway, Kylo only has a 55% chance to inflict healing immunity. I don't rely on it to focus a toon down. It's more useful for when he counters and applies it to secondary toon.
    Fair enough, I get that. Anyway, Kylo only has a 55% chance to inflict healing immunity. I don't rely on it to focus a toon down. It's more useful for when he counters and applies it to secondary toon.

Oh that's a bit crap really; I'd probably get someone who doesn't do that but maybe stuns instead cause I don't have any stunners, or does offense down maybe? Any suggestions?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I hate to say it, but consider Dooku. He's very fast, which is what the current meta demands, and has a decent chance to stun with lightning: 40% chance to stun a target and 40% chance to stun secondary target. 90% chance to stun if target is Jedi. He's a flexible toon and fits in a variety of synergies.
    I hate to say it, but consider Dooku. He's very fast, which is what the current meta demands, and has a decent chance to stun with lightning: 40% chance to stun a target and 40% chance to stun secondary target. 90% chance to stun if target is Jedi. He's a flexible toon and fits in a variety of synergies.

I know I'm shooting myself in the foot with these things but I don't like Dooku either haha. What about Eeth Koth? He's got a decent stun chance and would be a good counter against a droid team.

Sorry to keep shutting down your ideas man I do appreciate your input!

I know I'm shooting myself in the foot with these things but I don't like Dooku either haha. What about Eeth Koth? He's got a decent stun chance and would be a good counter against a droid team.

Go droids team or jedi team, or first order team(never seen that maybe it takes time to farm all the characters )
  • Josepp wrote: »

Go droids team or jedi team, or first order team(never seen that maybe it takes time to farm all the characters )

I was thinking droid team maybe, would take a while though. A Jedi team wouldn't really work for me though cause I'm free to play haha