Arena Roulette: What would be your arena team if the lead was randomly chosen before battle?

orange12
53 posts Member
Let's call it bizzaro arena. Instead of you choosing who's lead when you pick your five toons, the RNG machine randomly selects one toon out of the five on your team to be lead at the start of battle. Now how would you build your arena team?

(RG lead?! meh sure why not.)

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    it already doesn't matter who the leader is =P - heck, just about doesn't matter what 5 toons you use - you can always win, but you can never hold D
  • Options
    Interesting. It would probably change a bit into a Yoda/Rey/Han/Phasma/Qui Gon team. I suppose I'd toss in Lando, Sun Fac and/or Rex if the last two were F2P.
  • Options
    I would just go to a 2 tank, 3 DPS team and not care about leader. RG, Sun Fac, Rey, Leia, and GS.
  • Options
    Might be daka lead, gs, yoda, sth or yer mom
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Rg, sthan, rey, qgj, aayla
  • orange12
    53 posts Member
    Options
    My answer would have been Rebels. Akbar, STHan, Leia, Lando, HRS. Only one of them doesn't have a leader ability.

But now that I see the other answers, I sadly agree that the meta is so powerful, leader ability probably doesn't matter. Assuming my opponent is subjected to the same rules on D, the best choice is probably go with the top 5 meta-ist characters.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edit ##

I read op wrong. Fixing my earlier post now.

It's late..
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Lando-Leia-St han-Luke-Ackbar.