Replacement for Luke?

Right now I am rocking:

5* Daka
4* lumi
5* Sid
4* Poggle
And
4* Luke

I was thinking Ren but I'm not too sure how he performs. I just got to level 50 so I'm planning on 5*ing Luke in the mean time and am wondering if I should replace him. I love his crit damage and his stun but I feel like I can replace him with someone else.

Replies

• Why replace him? He is good and in this squad he is very useful. If you dont like luke at all the best you can put there is geo soldier,
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I just got my Luke to 5* yesterday. Personally I think he is a great choice for lotsa diff teams. Gen soldier MIGHT be better, but I rolled Luke on a bronze so I started farming him and never looked back. I will take him to 7* as no one else in cantina really peaks my interest, at least at my lvl (49) I can only farm the first three sections.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Nutteralex wrote: »
    Right now I am rocking:

5* Daka
    4* lumi
    5* Sid
    4* Poggle
    And
    4* Luke

I was thinking Ren but I'm not too sure how he performs. I just got to level 50 so I'm planning on 5*ing Luke in the mean time and am wondering if I should replace him. I love his crit damage and his stun but I feel like I can replace him with someone else.

That's what I'm using except phasma instead of poggle and I'm doing well. Luke really does well with sids leader ability and poggle buff.