Phasma or Teebo lead for the raid?

Hi all! Quick question here. My guild normally runs the tier V raid and I have been working up a TM manipulation team for it.

I'm using QGJ (omega basic), Chewie, Tusken, Teebo, and Phasma.

Now my question is: which should I be using for my lead? Both leader abilities are max.

Since I have focused on toons with TM control basics, I feel like Phasma would be great.
But Teebo can give the extra TM.
Who is better? Thank you!

Replies

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    TEEBO, that's how people get those millions damage in RAID
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Teebo.
    He's far more effective than Phasma as leader in the raid (although she is still good for speed down and refilling your teams turn meter when teebo's leader ability doesn't manage to stealth himself)
  • Teebo as leader as long as you have his gear level 10. and the scanner to get his potency up. Have phasma on the team to inflict speed down consistently with her omega 3rd ability. you need a heavy hitter, id recommend Geonosian Soldier with the omega on his unique ability. So the team I'd run with your setup would be Teebo (L), Phasma, QGJ, Chewie (or Damage Dealer), (Damage Dealer)
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Does your Tusken provide TMR during raids? I have the Raider as well, but have never seen it land. Mine is around lvl60 and g7.
  • May I suggest Akbar to remove deathmark
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    I would run Teebo lead since Teebo can gain stealth at any point so his basic can reduce TM more often. I have the feeling if you use both Chewie and TR it will take you half an eternity. Also you don't have anyone to remove Deathmark, I know it usually wears off by the time the cap goes if the reduction works but if it's on Teebo he looses stealth immediately after his turn even if you use his special, so removing it is important.

Ackbar is nice to remove it but I prefer EE for synergy reasons. And concerning damage and thus time spent Rey or GS are your best options though Rey needs some thought with the use of her flurry.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Two teams I would suggest here:

Teebo (L)
    Phasma
    QGJ
    GS
    Rey

or

Teebo (L)
    Chirpa
    EE
    Phasma
    GS/Rey/QGJ
  • Teebo first phase, IG-88 2nd phase, Ackbar 3rd phase, All High Dps 4th phase
  • Teebo, or Ackbar to remove deathmark. Phasma's lead is good, but not in raids.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Teebo, or Ackbar to remove deathmark. Phasma's lead is good, but not in raids.

Have you tried a Phasma lead in phase 1? If you don't have Teebo she is by far your next best option to run as lead