Scoundrel event LIES its ONCE a week ON A WEEKDAY idc what that picturs says 6-12 its in the patch N

Xenith
267 posts Member
Stop closing threads you meany

So now that i don t seen scoundrels i m thinking i should sue ea ...

for ya know scamming Lies! And fraud...

It clearly said Once a week on a weekday BASED on that MANY people spent A ton of $ and resosurces on 3 awfull chars and 2 good ones !!

If i had known it was 6-12 days i wouldn t have spent my time and effort on scoundrels !!
lies peomeses no devs replies cuz THEY DON'T GIVE 2 CENTS

@EA_Jesse

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Dude stop spamming these posts.
    According to the game update information (at https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50063/game-update-6-28-2016#latest) the event is every six to twelve days, and guess what? It hasn't been twelve days yet, in fact it also states it will most likely be on a weekday, so this next Monday will actually be the last day and most likely day that it will occur on
  • Options
    I am disappointed that the thread was closed and that just before doing so the one in game announcement was posted as if there weren't more detailed descriptions here on the forums in the announcements sections completely explaining why this was dishonest
  • Options
    It says "aiming for 6-12 days". Doesn't mean that's what will actually happen.