Drop rates

Alexone
3646 posts Member
On gear. Would just like to check if they seem the same for everybody after the update. Because for the past days, my 'luck' has taken a downturn. Those purple detonators man...

Replies

• Law of Large Numbers man, it's an assumed principle in stats. The larger your sample size, the more likely you are to see your expected value show up, in this case the proper drop rate %. If you do it 1000 times you're more likely to see 10% or whatever it is than if you do it 100 times or 20 times. It b lows though case you only get 14 sims with a full refresh....I feel your pain!
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Yeah spent a whole refresh attempting to get some stun cuffs not 1 dropped!.... Considering how many characters need these its a joke how long it takes, and mods coming soon are only going to make it worse

Why are you intentionally trying to completely and utetterly cheese your player community off?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    KingPin wrote: »
    Why are you intentionally trying to completely and utetterly cheese your player community off?

The answer to that question is that consumers spend to alleviate frustration.
  • I don't know if they nerfed the drops since the last update, but they the rate is too low and annoying. Frustration replaces enjoyment.
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    I do not like the drop rates. Many, many times over my drop rates range from 1 purple for 12 attempts, 1 for 17 etc... It's bad.
  • Toonzizhere
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Like the poster above already stated, they want you to pay their exorbitant prices for the gear, not get them easily with free energy. Not getting them easily leads to just opening your wallet, when they present you with a way to do so.
  • The blue mk3 droid callers have the worst drop rate in this game.

They are blue!
  • A lot of tests have been done by players to gather data on drop rate but I haven't seen any data released recently. Would be cool to see some new data just to make sure rates are the same
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    With all the bug this game has, idk why more people arent talking about how things like this last update could have affected drop rates...it affect raids, gw and other crap, why would it not be possible for rates to be affected by bugs sometimes?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    I was wondering about drop rates doing these double drop cantina farming ani. So far I have spent 800 crystals for it and have come away with 16 shards I think it was (so he showed up only 8 times in about three days). Def not more than 18.

But I did have a nice streak for awhile last week so most likely I got a bad streak at the absolute worth time in this games history.