Just an ordinary day on the leaderbWAAAA?

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
phYFNsB.jpg
{RotE}

Replies

• Rip team instinct
  • If we all thought this leaderboard was junk before it is doubly true now. There is no strategy to achieving more raids than someone else or discernible reason for how the system "tie-breaks."

It's pointless to raid in any way but on a schedule that best fits your guild.
  • Oh my god noes. This isn't good. I have a team instinct shirt in my closet right now dood. How am I supposed to wear it when they ain't even in the top 20 no more? This sucks.
  • Am I missing the point of the screen cap, or isn't the issue that this guild is in 50 place with 1000 raid points in the list on the right, BUT in the summary on the left the guild is unranked with 0 points?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    I feel like the point of this post was missed slightly.

Look at the left.
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    I feel like the point of this post was missed slightly.

Look at the left.
    Yay, I got the point!

Another "visual glitch" in the game.
  • Am I missing the point of the screen cap, or isn't the issue that this guild is in 50 place with 1000 raid points in the list on the right, BUT in the summary on the left the guild is unranked with 0 points?
    Must be some black magic by admiral Liam. I thought the point was that team instinct is right there. They're just not as good as they used to be :/. I used to be a huge fan back in the day when they won their 2 leaderboard championships.
  • Fabzorz
    87 posts Member
    Am I missing the point of the screen cap, or isn't the issue that this guild is in 50 place with 1000 raid points in the list on the right, BUT in the summary on the left the guild is unranked with 0 points?
    Must be some black magic by admiral Liam. I thought the point was that team instinct is right there. They're just not as good as they used to be :/. I used to be a huge fan back in the day when they won their 2 leaderboard championships.

More raids > broken leaderboard title.
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
    Now they're the Pistons post Rodman.
    Now they're the Pistons post Rodman.
    Yeah.. Team instinct still has the best offense in the league though. They need a new coach man. They'll be good next year. Just gotta play better defense. Maybe they can sign a good free agent or two.
  • I totally missed the point! But it is hard to see screen shots on my phone :(
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    I totally missed the point! But it is hard to see screen shots on my phone :(

I guess its just my guild, lol
    {RotE}
  • Bloog
    15 posts Member
    The leaderboards are pointless. There's no real competition between guilds.
  • Its just a visual glitch. Ive seen it a bunch of times. Meaningless glitch for a meaningless aspect of the game
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Fabzorz wrote: »
    Am I missing the point of the screen cap, or isn't the issue that this guild is in 50 place with 1000 raid points in the list on the right, BUT in the summary on the left the guild is unranked with 0 points?

More raids > broken leaderboard title.

I'm going to be honest--I didn't even know there WAS a leaderboard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Now if there were brackets in the leaderboard that affected likelihood of fully crafted gear in raids that would be something.

Or some kind of guild perks like clash of clans clan perks.
  • It's calculated. They are probably running a newbeta for ea or know something new is around the corner.