How old are you in SWGOH years?

Prev1
Pokebreaker
734 posts Member
edited July 2016
I'm interesting I knowing the average start date of those still playing SWGOH.

So, what is your SWGOH birthdate?

How old are you in SWGOH years? 375 votes

Beta
1%
TaniwhaLilpupGiodude2000KickedazzZTock82Darth_NihilusGCSpyder 7 votes
November 2015
24%
DrekulviinclagsmdPokebreakerNessusChiron74Syth_HunterAdormeAeyonVampire_XTagichatnStormyBoraSlythRinnmeanpridepepelestatRogan_Ban84VallikVyseHammerHeadFAED_EmperorSDziad 93 votes
December 2015
39%
IvoB1987Ronon_DexRonoaldoZtyleMBL_66SekuLuke_Ren77LordStylingKrokovichbenacrowSeryaAmnorMateosiusunit900000ElyndriaNaurosJuan_PabloWJ28ArarisValerianQuicksilver 148 votes
January 2016
16%
GwonkEricsonXObi1_master1OniRenkaiAnnastraszaThewhiteonENaugrinJedilove3737AngrybaldmanQuikSilver8721heroeskageLuke6108MajoreMikeAstrisV1p3rdyn4styHunterXJDdarkensoulPowdaCarth_Onassi1973synesthesio 61 votes
February 2016
7%
HanSkywalkerRaithneachBromArx_mereeltRRReyMoshiCarpeDiem007007CsakaAycee1leefBobdenjsandhu97EglendLastJediNastynas91bowdoodleBlackout242Womp_WompEscapeArtist51Smartel00 27 votes
March 2016
4%
Darling_Ventresspac0nautArctosixdjvitaJulenGalesTeaguehhoooSatiristcoeussMatej17RayneSkywalkerPeonStyleNecrobileVirusMaximus21BauglirCloud9 16 votes
April 2016
2%
Lovey948UltraSo7hothJJSWCQuiGonsBeardJC_the_ForceNo1_WasxiJimboeeralezOzil12Leumas 11 votes
May 2016
2%
klathdavid4d4dMrGripsDarkCokeBlowerAshtarSheranYubNub81BlueNightDocYourOnIyHopePacifistSith 9 votes
June 2016
0%
RowdyICDivona 2 votes
July 2016
0%
Nevermore83 1 vote

Replies

• Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    November 2015
    EXTREMELY late November

As in, 2 days before December
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    December 2015
    Poeee you devious speedster where have you gone
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    March 2016
    Late March / early April... I forget which.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Joaquin
    41 posts Member
    December 2015
    Mid/late december
  • December 2015
    December 13 was my birthday. Haven't missed a day since.
  • March 2016
    I started playing when I got my tablet, which was around March. Thanks to the insta-tickets I didn't really focus on the game until late April, because I just kept logging in and insta-farming shards of characters I thought were cool. I started actually playing the game a bit more seriously when I grew tired of Summoners War, which was in May. lol
  • November 2015
    I started in November.
  • November 2015
    The last day of November
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    December 2015
    December 2nd
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    February 2016
    I'm a middle aged man in GOH years. I'm not a fossil like some of you, nor am I an egg like others
  • December 2015
    Old Man in SWGOH.
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    November 2015
    EXTREMELY late November

As in, 2 days before December

It was released on the 24th, so you only missed like 4 or 5 days.
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    November 2015
    It's interesting to see so many of the voting forum goers are from way back, with much less representation in the middle to new age. Makes me wonder how bad the disconnect is between folks who have experienced the issues from the start, versus those who came into the game later, thinking the issues were "normal".
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    December 2015
    I can't remember if I started late November or early December but I joined the forums in December
  • January 2016
    Early January
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    November 2015
    I'm not sure in official terms but if you look at the rev. Level on the play store it is .5 or so. In my mind this means it's still in "beta". That doesn't mean it is but they seem to be updating playability and adding core content. This means beta of s sort and we are the testers.

It is not a beta in the true sense because they will not do a release reset of content, so call it what you will but this game is still in late development.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    February 2016
    nice poll !
    alot of old farts on the forum ;D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    November 2015
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm not sure in official terms but if you look at the rev. Level on the play store it is .5 or so. In my mind this means it's still in "beta". That doesn't mean it is but they seem to be updating playability and adding core content. This means beta of s sort and we are the testers.

It is not a beta in the true sense because they will not do a release reset of content, so call it what you will but this game is still in late development.

@Kyno Agreed.

Nowadays in gaming, I don't think there is such a thing as a "release", in regards to the product being finished. With the ability to OTA update, and ever increasing presence of DLC/IAP, development companies leave that door open to continuously add, subtract, and completely change parts of the game (which is normal to gaming, but much more "acceptable" in Open Beta) Then, with the lack of a public test server, they just through bra changes onto their live customers to test.

It's basically an early access game.
  • November 2015
    Nov 28th.
  • December 2015
    Started on Christmas Day.
  • January 2016
    Jan
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    November 2015
    Day one hard launch
    Res non verba
  • November 2015
    Nerf Bariss! Remember that?
  • November 2015
    Old enough to see Jawa and Barriss meta.

Sad enough to see July 14th as a day to forget in this game.
    Empire did nothing wrong
  • Beta
    Started late October, but fumbled around a lot in the beginning. Didn't start hitting my stripes until early January.
  • December 2015
    I started the night TFA came out. Was riding a major SW high that night!
  • November 2015
    Thanksgiving 2015
  • November 2015
    About to end playing SWGOH as I am starring to absolutely not like this game.
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    February 2016
    Mid Feb. been reading the forums since then and didn't decide to make a profile until last week when I was mad enough about mods to muddle through the process so I could sound off on one of the threads wanting my crystals back.
  • December 2015
    I somehow don't believe that the forum has a disproportionate number of players who started early on; the game practically begs you to come check it out. But then does that mean the game has had a terrible time attracting new players after the first three months?