How will you use your Cantina Energy?

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
edited July 2016

How will you use your Cantina Energy? 95 votes

Spend a ton of money to farm characters and do the MODs just like EA wants.
1%
vavavader 1 vote
Farm characters and maybe do a little MODs if convenient
31%
VengenceKrokovichHutBon_ElbobbadettprimeCatoSanBnorth86ZaramAlexofTrierTavanhKeyMan64x___gumpytmntguy86ZombiedogSalty01BWSkynobiCandGTwins1216Aegamin33TemperTantrumRenSamoBudo 30 votes
MODs
34%
SilkenTheRenegadeDarthMessi1984pip_ninjaSticare_Courts_0073DarthLynchVootonWhiteroomSmithieNebulousEwakawakaDomLonHanYoloMajoreMikeCexyLeandrovvSamuraivbnGoosytRRRey 33 votes
Quit the game
27%
JaegerEM650Daddyngo007GeofRivGo_BluexSkandarGraunxLaLiamPatman6632HanSkywalkerslickdealerMrek0BluestarGankakRiggsRigginsJRANastynas9152orduluNeo2551StormCrowhhooo 26 votes
Other
5%
boeezXioborgSpeedRacerSleek_ViperDarkCokeBlower 5 votes

Replies

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Interesting that 25% plan to quit the game and 0% plan to spend a ton of cash to do both like EA wants. This is something that EA might want to pay attention to....losing some occasional spenders, losing some whales, losing some FTP and not getting ANYONE to do exactly what they want.
  • Quit the game
    and god saves us all
  • Revandogg
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MODs
    Mods Mods And more Mods
    I've done everything in cantina so this is the best option for me.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Interesting that 25% plan to quit the game and 0% plan to spend a ton of cash to do both like EA wants. This is something that EA might want to pay attention to....losing some occasional spenders, losing some whales, losing some FTP and not getting ANYONE to do exactly what they want.

What people say they will do and what they actually do are totally different things.

No one says they will do it, but as soon as mods launch the competitiveness will come out and wallets will open.
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    Spend a ton of money to farm characters and do the MODs just like EA wants.
    More whining...
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • MODs
    They'll never let us quit anyway. >:)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Farm characters and maybe do a little MODs if convenient
    I've still got many characters to work on and as it happens, cantina nodes are the quickest way of farming them. I need to finish Luke, RG, Jawa and Chewie, all of whom are decent. I'd also like to finish Bariss, Talia (yeah, really) and Anakin. I'd like to work on IG100 for fun and haven't ruled out an Ewok and empire squad (requiring a Chirpa and Snowtrooper farm), IGD-led Jedi counter team or Plo for an Anakin-led clone team. I can pass on Old Ben.

It didn't take be me long to farm Lando from nothing and I got him to 7* earlier this week, and I know there are other quick sources for some characters (like Luke whom you can get from the guild store). But I'd have to put off mod battles for considerable time. I don't want to do that because I'm ever so concerned about getting outdone in GW, the only game mode with a reliable source of credits, so I'll have to hold off on synergies I thought I'd finally have the chance to try in the near future.

I guess I'll finish those key toons and move to mods or try to balance both from next week and ewok/clone/empire can remain as pipe dreams.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Other
    I really don't know! Just sad the way game is going.

I still need to finish to farm some toons, but now seems u will have to choose, cantina or mods.

And this is funny, because goes exactly against the way devs say GW supose to be (need more toons to battle your way to the end). But how is this possible now? Since u have to choose between farm or upgrade? :(
  • Sleek_Viper
    345 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Other
    Still need to grind out some Cantina battles exclusive characters... If they added in an alternative means of obtaining these shards (Old Ben, Geo, Lando) I'd be happy to move onto Mods. [And PAY for more crystals to support this new addition]
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Other
    Stop caring about getting ahead and instead farm coruscant underworld police because f this ****.
  • We'll be basically forced to farm mods hard to stay competitive in the arena. Otherwise you'll have the whales sitting in the top spots and not be able to move them.

After finishing my last character in the cantina I won't be farming anymore. It's not my choice. EA made it for me since I can't afford to spend 1000 crystals a day doing both and I need my daily arena crystals.