Mods will be obtainable with crystals 1 month after they're out

Sikho
1088 posts Member
Mark my words.
Probably shipments or a special mod shop where you have to spend crystals.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Probably a week at 2k crystals for a lvl 1 mod. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • They mentioned that there are rare mods out there.. I wonder how much will one willing to spend in order to get that mod
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    Mark my words.
    Probably shipments or a special mod shop where you have to spend crystals.

You're wrong again.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    They say there are 7 rarities, yet the mod battles only provide the first 2. The rest need to come from somewhere. Raids, special events, shipments, crystals, packs, etc.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    There will be paywalls behind paywalls... Buy a pack with a "chance" to get a rare although well also place 100 other useless junk you already have

"Fantastic" offer £50 for a 3 star toon with a rare gear mod and 1m credits and mats

750 crystal packs with a chance of getting a rare mod or 1 character shard in a random bronzium available character

Yep there will be crystal packs for mods

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Mod Shipments will be changing in the following ways:

Prior to unlocking Mod Challenges only 1, 2 and 3 star Mods will be available in Mod Shipments.
    Upon completion of ALL Tier 1 Mod Challenges

4 star Mods will start to appear in Mod Shipments.

Upon completion of ALL Tier 2 Mod Challenges 5 star Mods will start to appear in Mod shipments.

They didn't even wait 1 month. How depressing.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sikho wrote: »
    Mod Shipments will be changing in the following ways:

Prior to unlocking Mod Challenges only 1, 2 and 3 star Mods will be available in Mod Shipments.
    Upon completion of ALL Tier 1 Mod Challenges

4 star Mods will start to appear in Mod Shipments.

Upon completion of ALL Tier 2 Mod Challenges 5 star Mods will start to appear in Mod shipments.

They didn't even wait 1 month. How depressing.
    Well you were correct. Does that statement mean what I think it means? Cause with these guys you never know..

So I have to do every single mod challenge atleast once to see any halfway decent mods? No one has the credits to farm any toon let alone 3 jawas, scoundrels, FO, and resistance. 80 percent of those toons are poor anyways.
  • Breaking news:- "Water , wet"
  • Mods have already been available with crystals since mods were released. This is just a tweak to what's available in the mod shipments store.
  • Yes I saw a 3* mod in there today for over 800 crystals. I can only imagine what they'll charge for the 5s.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    You get T6-T7 mod for purchasing the T6-T7 mod salvage in shop, or in a pack.
    And you will farm (with crystals) that mods for months...
  • Yes. This is good business