Would you use Zam Wessel if she was a Mistform Ultimus?

Ok, for those of you who know what I'm talking about already, I'll get back to you. For those of you who do not, Mistform Ultimus was a Magic the Gathering card which, despite its fairly weak stats, had one very very unique trait. It was every creature type. For SWGOH, this would mean that our Mistform would have every faction trait (except Light Side, due to obvious issues). In this case, Zam would be a member of every single faction except for the "Tank", "Support", and "Light Side".

What would this mean?
Well, despite Zam being a chromium exclusive toon, I'd like to discuss what this could mean. Zam would be the elusive "fifth". She'd be the fifth ewok and fifth clone. She'd be a fascinating droid, Tusken Raider, and an actual Empire attacker (because lol magmatrooper). She'd be that faction wild card that would be a band aid fix for the smaller factions.

Yeah, but she's chromium exclusive.
Yes, she is. And she's very lackluster, even for the remaining chromium exclusive toons (looking at you Darth Maul and Kit Fisto). In my opinion, especially if this got pushed through, she would be the perfect character to put into Cantina Shipments, keeping some small semblance of rarity for a bit (most F2P do not stockpile massive cantina coins afaik), while giving anyone with a faction focus a character to aim for (while they farm mods).

She probably also would need a kit rework, as it stands, her AI and abilities do not mesh nearly as cleanly as people would think. If it were possible, I'd even consider adding the TM gain from her basic to be based off of the faction of the leader of the squad (and scoundrels). But that's a dream. That and a single target thermal det on her second special, because as it stands, it's pretty weak (for how much the AI prioritizes it).

That's it. MtG, Zam, and some thoughts.