Yoda event

XxSacrificexX
3 posts Member
edited July 2016
I loved the Yoda event, and how much I had to put into getting ready for them. Now that I'm done, it's a bit bitter sweet. Could there be a similar event for a dark side character? Something more realistic to get characters like Vader that doesn't take many months? I have played quite a while and I'm still far off from getting him to six stars. If not Vader perhaps another character.

Replies

• could we maybe add some sort of dailly mission in the yoda event for those that finished it the first time around...or the second time... nothing much really just some credits and/or training droids will do.... I the event table feels a tad empty now with the empire event over...
  • CRV61
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Would you consider removing the whole "Tier 5 Yoda kill-streaks an entire full-health team once his health drops below 50%" thing sometime?

Seriously, I have a 5-star team that's all 70 or higher with level 7 gear or higher, and this happens every.single.time. Or is Yoda not supposed to be a player-attainable character anymore?
  • Is anybody else not seeing the Yoda event? Does it not come up if you've already completed it?
  • Is anybody else not seeing the Yoda event? Does it not come up if you've already completed it?

That's right, once you've finished it, it's gone.