Please add a new sort feature for viewing your toons

Akreau
33 posts Member
Would like to be able to sort by class. For instance empire, scoundrel etc.

Replies

• Options
    I was thinking of something else along the same lines. Sort by role such as attacker, tank, healer, scoundrel, ect. But really, both would be nice.
  • Options
    That would be great, especially when an event for a specific type of character is announced. No one needs to sort by rarity really, but being able to know which Sith characters you have available, for example, would be very useful.
  • Options
    Agreed, the sorting needs some adds. Faction is a must imho.
  • Diego
    23 posts Member
    Options
    This feature would be greatly appreciated
  • Akreau
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Jup add it, and combined with anorher sorting like jedi, human..etc.
    Hmm mayby adding third selection or implementing roll out menu will be needed for easy of use.
  • Options
    I agree. Even if it's just Tank, Attacker, Healer, Support, I'd be happy, but the more the merrier. Also, maybe a drop down menu so we don't have to cycle through everything if new sorting options are added.
  • Options
    :D I just created a post about the same thing. It's getting really confusing to see who needs what.
  • Options
    Dropdown-Menus would be superb.
  • Options
    +1
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Yes we need to sort by scoundrel, rebel, jedi, sith, empire, first order, resistance etc etc - especially after the Mod challenges update - it would make viewing and upgrading much easier.
  • Options
    +1

And, why not allow us to choose pre-composed teams? That way I could quickly pick my favorite Jedi, Droid or Speed teams without having to rethink and / or remember things again and again
  • Akreau
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump