Go vs biggs

So I fully plan on getting geo but I sorta stared up luke to 6 so until Luke's 7 I won't be farming geo at all. Would biggs be a good substitute? Seeing as how both at 2 stars gear v , biggs has better damage?

Replies

• Options
    This is something I also want to know. Geo gets alot of love but from the little I have heard of Biggs he is on par.
  • Options
    I have biggs at 5* and he's better than luke imo.
  • Options
    Yea but the reason I ask is cause biggs is way easier to farm with having tokens outside the squad battles
  • Options
    I fought a 6* Biggs a few weeks ago and he tore things up. :#

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs is way better than geo
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Why not both?
  • Options
    I just got Biggs and I can say that he is great already. Even at 2 stars the assist function that has increased Crit chance is great for characters who hit hard but slow like Ahsoka. Also Biggs is the third easiest toon to farm from what I understand, I can farm him in cantina battles and GW gems as well as a few extra from hard mode battles, so you might as well get him. Plus he will likely be great for that ship battle that will be in the game someday lol.
  • Options
    How is Biggs better than Geo? Geo seems faster, which is important for attackers. Not sure which is better, offense up or critical chance up.,
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I've been comparing these guys also since they are quite similar.
    Biggs Pros:
    - More health.
    - Assist has high crit chance.
    - Can give himself crit up.
    - Super easy to farm (GW shipments AND Cantina missions, you can get 25+ shards a day!)
    His on-critical buff is massive but that's unreliable.

Geo Pros:
    - Significantly faster (140 vs. 108)
    - Higher base damage
    - Ability to get offense up
    - Not as easy to farm but still pretty easy
    They're pretty similar. It's too bad Biggs doesn't have a 4th ability like other named chars.

I think Biggs is better on a team with crit chance boosting, Geo better on speed-based teams.
    BTW IG-86 is another similar character and arguably better than both. About the same health as Geo, similar base damage, higher armor pen, high crits, good synergy and the easiest farm in the game.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    ive noticed no increase in crit chance given to the assisting attacker. whether its a bug or no i have no idea. His assist ability himself crits nearly all the time though. i have both geo and biggs at 7* i prefer to use geo has the standard attack does more damage, also he applies a self +offensive buff, so if hes isnt kiled quickly his special can crit for 8k+ and normal hits for close to 5k+. Geo is also faster than which imo makes him much more deadly since you'll be able to use the assist more often. To each his own though =)
  • Viperish
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've noticed the same about Biggs assists not providing crit to allies. Posted in the big thread about it as well. He hasn't missed a crit yet, but allies receive no additional boost.
  • Options
    Viperish wrote: »
    I've noticed the same about Biggs assists not providing crit to allies. Posted in the big thread about it as well. He hasn't missed a crit yet, but allies receive no additional boost.

the wording on the skill is kinda funny, might not be intened to give the assister a crit bonus. it would be great if it IS supposed to though. it would give him much more of a role and viability in the game.
  • Options
    Well currently running a critical based team with greedo, Hoth scout trooper and luke so biggs fits for now I'll probably switch him out after I get someone else
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    ive noticed no increase in crit chance given to the assisting attacker. whether its a bug or no i have no idea. His assist ability himself crits nearly all the time though. i have both geo and biggs at 7* i prefer to use geo has the standard attack does more damage, also he applies a self +offensive buff, so if hes isnt kiled quickly his special can crit for 8k+ and normal hits for close to 5k+. Geo is also faster than which imo makes him much more deadly since you'll be able to use the assist more often. To each his own though =)

Shampoo, his special hits for 8k+ with a buff or without? And does 8k include damage from the assisting ally?