Feeling duped, but not minding.

I know it's been stated there are no AI Proc advantages, but dangit, AI Phasma's 16% chance to call a random ally (non-FO) seems to happen at the same predictable rate as getting triple and quadruple hit by AI Dooku. Only from AI though... I never see this type of performance or Proc from personal or borrowed characters. And to add insult to injury, when my Phasma does Proc, either it's right after killing the target, or all of a sudden AI can dodge attacks like Mike Tyson; and they don't have a dodge leader, evasion, nor is it a Jedi versus Sid. I had a Phasma ally proc get dodged by a stormtrooper once...

I'm not referring to character balance, but more of a perceived higher performance of AI characters with the same stats. 16% percent only seems to be in effect when the character is on my team. Getting that NBA Street feeling again.

Oh well, I've had a good week of character acquisitions. Pulled a 4* Barriss from Bronzium, then two days later pulled a duplicate, for 3 shards; not quite sure how I feel about this ;) Then today I finally unlocked Kylo from Cantina, who is replacing my beloved Jawa. I'm gonna miss my little buddy.

GCoVIEZ.png
hfPdErl.png
OEJ7b5O.png