HELP ! I have no idea what team I should build...

Von
119 posts Member
I've just started playing for almost a week now. Put in a bit of cash along the way.
I'm currently level 44 and top 5 in my server. As you can see I'm in a new server. The problem is I still cant quite figure out what team I should focus on and build.
I currently have :

5* Darth Maul Gear VI
5* Qui Gon Gear VI
4* Kylo Ren Gear V
4* Count Dooku Gear V
4* Obi Wan Gear V
4* Leia Gear IV
4* Poggle the lesser Gear IV
4* Mace Windu Gear IV
5* Finn Gear IV
4* IG-88 Gear IV
4* IG 86 Gear III
4* Han Solo Gear IV
4* Rey Gear III
4* Ackbar Gear IV
4* Ashoka Gear IV
4* Darth Vader Gear IV
5* Kit Fisto Gear IV
4* FOTP Gear IV
3* Secura Gear III
4* Captain Phasma Gear III
5* Luke Skywalker Gear IV
4* Grand Moff Tarkin Gear IV
4* JC Gear III
4* Talia Gear III
4* Cad Bane
4* Chewy
5* Lando
4* Five
4* HK47
4* Teebo
4* URorrororororororroro
4* Greedo
4* Poe
4* Bobba Fett
and the rest of the two three stars, sorry got lazy

I just totally have no idea. Ive read a lot of post. But still not quite sure what would work best for me. Let me know your thoughts. Many thanks !

Replies

• Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Holy cow,
    A bit of cash you say?:)) no wonder you are not sure what to do with this amount of options. How did you get vader that fast?? I would do a droid team in your case. Farm ig 86 in cantina, ig 88 in arena, poggle in GW. Fifth spot I suggest leia. This should make for an extremely high damage team. Also i would care to have farmable characters as the core of your team, if you dont plan to pay yourself to 7* versions of leia or maul.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Sid(L) poe, maul, ig 88, kylo. I think no team survives first round.
    Or phasma(L) qui gon, leia,fotp, Kylo

Man you have soo many ways of making a outstanding team spending that amount of cash, go think a bit, have some effort!
  • Phasma(L) poe fotp leia kylo
  • Phasma ( lead ) Sid , Kylo , Lumi , Obi
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • I run
    Phasma
    Poe
    Tie
    Obi
    Kylo/ anakin

Works pretty well
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Thanks everyone for the replies and help. I'm still not sure if I would be able to put any more money on the game, my girl be tripping over everything. She just doesn't understand this is my dream since I was kid. I have been chopping my parents, my neighbors, my mates since age 6 or 7 with a plastic lightsaber. When they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, no questions asked a JEDI ! The thought never stopped.
    Well anyway I think I've joined the dark side since growing up and doing business, the real wold is a dark place.

What would the leader be in a droid team ? I think you only mentioned four characters, was wondering what was the last one.

I'm not so sure about Phasma, is she that good ? Or maybe because I'm in a low level haven't seen her really shine yet. I would like to keep Qui-Gon in a Phasma team because he can cut out the taunt and stuff really usefull and has great damage and speed in my opinion. Should I have POE not matter what ? What would you pick if you had to pick one FOTP or Leia ?

Thanks again for all the replies. Appreciate it !
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    ****, I'm jealous of the options haha.

I'd say, figure out which characters you can farm from the F2P game and build a team around them, unless you want to spend a lot more cash. Honestly their P2W model is bad, because you can't get your exclusive characters to 7*'s unless you pay a TON of money.

Honestly, my first choice would be

Finn (leader)
    Rey
    Poe
    Old Ben
    Leia

The first three are farmable, but you may want to substitute Poggle and Resistance Pilot (for Ben and Leia) so that you can have a team of 7* characters.
  • You need rey in for sure and lando can do some huge aoe damage ive heard