Alexone
3646 posts Member
I have:

7* lvl 72 Lando gear 8 all abilities maxed out but no omegas
4* lvl 60 Chewbacca gear 7 abilities 5655
2* lvl 54 Dengar gear 7 abilities 3333
2* lvl lvl 50 Greedo gear 6 3333
2* lvl 50 Cad Bane gear 7 3333

I can't complete the 2nd tier for the life of me. Any suggestions on who should i use as leader? So far i tried Lando, Chewie and Cad Bane whose leader ability seems to work. Who should i upgrade?

Replies

• X0160768
    223 posts Member
    That's the same team I run. So I'd be interested in this too.
  • Kharath
    30 posts Member
    High starred chewie and Lando is all you need plus their gear
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Kharath wrote: »

I have a lvl 80 6* g9 Lando, with omega'ed AOE. Plus a lvl 66 5* g8 Chewy. I can make it to the last stage of tier 2 but then get killed.

Do you think I can make it if I just lvl up chewy?
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    It still isn't showing for me. Figures.
  • Get your stars up
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Yer I'm still starring them as quick as I can. But I should be able to do it right, as they are now?
  • Managed to beat tier 2 two times (each around 5-6 attempts) with: Chewie G8 6* Lvl 75, Boba G8 7* Lvl 72, Cad Bane G7 6* Lvl 72, Dengar G6 3* Lvl 50 + Greedo G6 2* Lvl50, Cadbane leader ; Abilities: Chewie 6666, Boba 7776 and Cad 5373, Dengar and Greedo 3
  • Lando lead and Chewie were my heroes when I did it, the others were mostly just cannon fodder.

They're pretty crucial to a good run imo.
  • Kharath wrote: »

This is the way, also if you feel you lack a little dps to finish toons you could upgrade greedo a bit since his dps is pretty good and on last stage you can leave the highest hp enemy last since all of them do about the same dmg, makes it pretty easy imo, good luck to all! ;)
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Bane 6* 59 G7 L, Greedo 51 2* G7, Boba 52 4* G7, Chewie 80 7* G8 and Lando 59 5* G7 did it for me. Need a bit of luck, but it is surely possible. Only chewie has abilities maxed (no omega (yet))
  • I run following team (all g8):
    Boba lead (4*, lvl72)
    Bane (7* lvl72)
    Chewie (4* lvl72)
    Dengar (3*, lvl 70)
    Greedo (4*, lvl 70)

The whole team do not survive to second tier and I probably can't auto but still I am happy of the 1M reward :-)

BUT I don't get the logic of this event:
    time invested for the event <10mn --> reward 1M
    GW: time invested above 1h --> reward 500k

I don't complain but still it's weird, right ?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    lando, 7* g10 lvl 80, abi's lvl7 (lead)
    chewy, 4* g6 lvl 60, abi's lvl4
    bane, 6* g4, lvl60, abi's lvl6 (wasted resources)
    greedo, 2*, lvl20, abi's lvl2
    dengar, 2*, lvl1, abis lvl1
    took me a couple times to get lando to crit hit double down multiple times, absorb stuns with chewy taunt in round 2, but most certainly doable.

Lando is a fun character all around, not just for this event. He is also a rebel if that other event comes around agian. I dont regret investing in him at all, the others are just fodder, even chewy to some extent.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • One could argue that GW is a daily reward... So that's more in the range of 3M - 6M through GW (if you finish) for one heist event.

But then time invested should be way less daily and let's try hard to succeed in the Heist event where it could take an equivalent of today's GW.

That would be more balanced, here I feel the logic is reversed.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sweet. Finished it. Lando and Chewy FTW! Everyone else was just fodder.

So for those struggling with this, just get your Chewy up to a reasonable state but concentrate on Lando as he is boss for this. So no need to crazy invest in loads of Scoundrels for this. Lando is great in other areas of the game so I had no problem investing in him. Chewy too, as I hear he is good for raids.

My team:

6* lvl 80 Lando g9 7/max/max/max
    5* lvl 66 Chewy g8 7/6/6/6
    [fodder] Greedo, Cad, Dengar
  • When is this event supposed to pop up? Nothing from my end yet
  • Kabal
    62 posts Member
    I've done resets, and the event still isn't showing up. Is there some sort of secret or special code to get this event to show? Or is it like the Yoda event, where if you've finished it, you don't even see it again (which makes no sense if it's meant to be a weekly event).
  • Zaram
    26 posts Member
    the heist Event is only for credits and gw is for credits, droids, shards.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    I had lando 4* lvl 46 gear 5 (lead)
    Chewie lvl 80 7* gear 8
    Fett lvl 80 6* gear 8
    Bane lvl 56 6* gear 7
    Dengar lvl 1 2* gear 1

Managed to clear tier 2 couldn't believe it! Lucky RnG
  • Kabal wrote: »
    I've done resets, and the event still isn't showing up. Is there some sort of secret or special code to get this event to show? Or is it like the Yoda event, where if you've finished it, you don't even see it again (which makes no sense if it's meant to be a weekly event).

• It's timezone dependent. It didn't pop up for me until about 9am GMT.
  • X0160768 wrote: »
    It's timezone dependent. It didn't pop up for me until about 9am GMT.

Thumbs up up up
  • I did it with 3

Han Solo 5 Star, Gear 10, level 80
    Boba Fett 7 star, Gear 7, Level 72
    Chewie, 4 star, gear 6, level 51

Level 1 Cad and Greedo died with 1 shot

Han Solo shooting first and collecting credits, wooooo
  • What in the actual **** lmao?
    I run the same team only with 3 chars (2 worthless) and can beat this.
    Kill the enemies individually, taunt with chewie strategically (sometimes yes sometimes no).
    Basically you need chewie and an attacker alive to make it, so balance their health.

Tier 2 is a bit of a gamble though, if they attack one char only and keep killing them one after the other u are ****.

That said if I had your team I would run through these events.
  • i feel this is another wasted resource event, 4m credit and all gear stockpile goes for 2s greedo dengar, 3s bane, 4s chew boba only chew at lv 65 the rest are at lv 53 and my team got demolished every try.
    wish i can rollback all the stuff, lol.
    the cake is a lie
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Gotta love Han. I unlocked him yesterday just in time and completed both tiers with cad bane, chewie, Han, Dengar, boba. Only cad 7*, rest 5* or lower. Chewie lvl 70, rest lvl 60. All g7 or g8.
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I sailed through with a team that I've been brewing up over the last few weeks... and not a Lando in sight:

Cad Bane (lead): Lvl70, 4*, G8, leader and basic on lvl6, stun on lvl4.
    Zam Wessel: Lvl70, 7*, G7, basic, grenades and shapeshifted on lvl5.
    Mob Enforcer: Lvl70, 4*, G8, grenade lvl5, unique lvl6
    Chewy: Lvl66, 5*, G8, basic lvl5, others lvl4
    Dengar: Lvl69, 3*, G7, basic and stun lvl4

It's a very different squad to what others are using as they have a lot of synergy amongst them. There is no clear winning toon. They all did damage and they all took it. In fact, it was so good I'm going to continue using them and take them against the pigs and maybe one day, that irritating IGD arena team that murder my droids.

In this evasive team you have two reliable stunners, a solid tank, an extra grenadier for Zam to detonate, a character that can stealth, some debuffers and a generally cool looking motley crew. Thank you EA for pushing me to make it up. It's been a joy to play with.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.