Guild member turnover ...

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited July 2016
Anyone else noticed a massive member turnover since last updates and community news?

The guild i am member of lost 5 members in just 1 single week, everyone because of frustration in game (=bad raid rewards, bad drop rates on gear mats, way too much gear mats needed for a single gear, evade lead in arena turns the game into a pure luck based, heavy overpriced shipments/cards/etc, too hard galactic war, bad or no response from development/management, game in general way too time-killing, ....).

How does your guild do atm? The last GW-"Tuning" update could almost get the title "Order 66"...
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Super123
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Our guild cannot fill the 50 people quota, but we have 30-35 loyal members from day 1 and the rest is new member
  • same
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Not having any significant turnover issues
  • I agree 100%
  • We've been lucky to have a loyal core of members for the long haul but it is much harder to get players to join new teams being built up, that's for sure. Part of it is due to how the Guild feature was designed, which was far different than I imagined it and when I saw their end product, I was disappointed. It seems these days, players are joining shard-based guilds so that a team can dominate their shard and it makes sense with the current setup, it's a shame....
  • We have had a great guild but inactivity is slowly creeping in. Been contemplating bailing.
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    We've also been lucky that the turnover hasn't happened at all in our guild. We have great core of members, we do T7's, we're fine at the moment but I have a feeling that tomorrow's update could sway that in a week after we see what it is.

Oh, and nobody likes GW. AT ALL. Myself included, even though I can complete it, it's a NIGHTMARE at node 6, node 10 and node 11. WAY overtuned and I'm getting tired of dumping massive time into it especially after we got a big middle finger from Salera.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Yes, we had one of the best community members in our guild, he did character spotlights on Reddit, was well respected by the community and had a hugely full roster that he spent a LOT of money on and he quit the game. There are others as well, we have quite a bit of turnover lately from people quitting the game. No surprise really, its seems as if EA/CG can't do anything right lately.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV