Credit heist too easy...

Prev1
Baal
602 posts Member
Can we dial it up a little? Challenge at least on par with node 11 of the GW?
A million creds for for 4 quick easy runs is kind of ridonkulous...this is going to end up debasing the value of our hard earned currency.

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Go away.
  • YeeOleDusty
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Why? A lot of the players still have a tough time finishing it. You still have to pour resources into scoundrels so it takes awhile for you to get your money back also. And it's once every so often. No reason to make it more difficult. Just be happy and take the credits.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Omg you prefer that they do a chore event with again 8 long nodes like the ewok event where you need 2 hours to complete
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Well I can't beat tier 1, yet. Lol. And I spent several millions and cantina tokens and a ton of purples on my stupid scoundrel team.

Wait till u start feeding the new mods before u complain about easy credits.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    '80's latina america debt crisis all over again...
  • The events are either super easy or terribly difficult. Hardly anything in between
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Shut your mouth Baal
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Baal wrote: »
    '80's latina america debt crisis all over again...
    Another whiner complaining about an event.... God forbid we get rewarded for accomplishing something. Let's make everything harder why don't we.

• I dropped over a million in credits today on my scoundrel team and I'd beg to differ. I am close to beating it but probably won't win today and will have to win next heist.

7* chewi
    7* cad bane
    5* bfett
    4* dengar
    5* lando

That's what I got and I can get to 3/3 but get beat and might take down 2 enemies.

Keep it where it is. It isn't worth investing in the chars if you they just change the difficulty each time you invest.

Like the ignorant idea of mods, each time the developers change the balance they just look like they don't know what they are doing. Changing the difficulty of this event would just be another strike towards idiocracy
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    @AndorfRequissa
    You'll only need to gear up your Chewie and Lando. Every other scoundrel is used to unlock the event. :) I was able to beat it with a 5* Lando @ G8/lvl80 and 7* Chewie @ G8/lvl78.
  • With mods coming I don't see lando in my horizon I know I need him but how do I not fall behind. The difficulty is fine I had problems finishing t2
  • 7* Cad bane lead gear 8, lv 72
    5* Chewie gear 8 lvl 70
    5* Greedo gear 8 level 70
    4* Dengar gear 8 lvl 72
    5* Boba feet gear 8 level 65

Blew through it surprisingly easy. Dengar was the real star. He either has tenacity up or stealth on every match and was stunning or mining CUPs like crazy. He called assists almost every attack.

I cannot wait to star him up and put him with Phasma.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Can anyone else not even see the event still? I'm in NZ & we usually seem to get events up earlier than most due to time zone. But I didn't seem to get this one last time it came out either...
  • JinSaotome wrote: »
    7* Cad bane lead gear 8, lv 72
    5* Chewie gear 8 lvl 70
    5* Greedo gear 8 level 70
    4* Dengar gear 8 lvl 72
    5* Boba feet gear 8 level 65

Blew through it surprisingly easy. Dengar was the real star. He either has tenacity up or stealth on every match and was stunning or mining CUPs like crazy. He called assists almost every attack.

I cannot wait to star him up and put him with Phasma.

Ooh. I didn't even think about adding him to my Phasma team. Great idea
  • Im no where near t2. Granted my line up consists of lower lvls. But i just dont have the resources to invest.

And you want to make it even harder?

Get off it. Just take lando off your team and use a weaker team.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Lol. Is this a serious thread? I can never tell anymore.
  • oy ... I can't even attempt the event yet because I don't have 5 scoundrels and you already want it to be harder. Maybe it's time to just quit.
  • That challenge isn't in the activity it self, but rather adding another incentive for players to build a non-conventional team (Scoundrels) to do it. So,I think the difficulty is just right.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Crazy
    Something is hard complaints are make it easy
    Something is easy complaints are make it hard

I say just make everything impossible to complete so the only complaint will be how hard every thing is.
  • Lol. Is this a serious thread? I can never tell anymore.
    I doubt it

A million creds for for 4 quick easy runs is kind of ridonkulous...this is going to end up debasing the value of our hard earned currency.

Troll
  • Obvious troll is obvious, I can't believe the number of responses lol
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    "Baal...the Gates of Sescheron have stood for eons beyond remembrance. And you shall not breach them now."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107

Ok Rudy.....
  • I can auto it, but I don't want to be more difficult.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    I wanna know if anyone can beat node 11 of their gw with 5 scoundrels.
  • People like you need to stop, remember what happened when people asked for a harder GW?
  • Baal=douchbag

this guy must be from CG
  • I can't even participate let alone think it's to easy