PhasmaHan or PhasmaPoe or...

Hey there!

I am trying to grow up my team for the future so I would love some opinions on the idea I have in my mind.

Let's start from what I have now:

Sid Lumi Luke maxed out 5555 6* and JC 6*. All gear at max.

Arena rank between 6-30. Best ever 4th. I am happy with it bit I really need to get my defence harder to beat or with more chance to beat attackers. Right now it is easy to beat me.

Galactic War performance really goes a different way every day. I can win it sometimes but on average I beat 10th stage depending on how early they 2shot lumi or jc. Today didn't beat 8.

Then I have Phasma and Han 4* in farming from arena + gw, a 4* Poe waiting for 5555 to be complete and a 3* FOTP slowly going to his fourth.

My basic Idea would be:

- base char

PHASMA Leader
FOTP

- tank

HAN/POE

I love the idea of Phasma Han sinergy but would this team work better with poe since he is faster? And if I was not crazy thinking about.. Both??? Ehm..

- 5th spot

Here comes the trouble: can this set up survive long enough to let Lumi heal? And if not.. Better Sid for healing immunity debuff or pure dps like Luke? Or should I go for an other toon like IG 86 (I have him almost 3* but could go for him on cantina mission)?

What do you think guys? What could be the better performing solution?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Replies

• Options
    i'd take poe much more hp and longer taunt and expose all
  • Options
    I am crazy and use both Han and Poe with phasma. I go full turn meter manipulation with those 3 and talia. Finally I use Ahsoka or Biggs for my 5th. I get so many extra turns and therefore bonus attacks that I can win even with having some of the lowest damage basic attack toons. I am F2P so my options are limited.
  • Sippycup
    46 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For long battles Han probably has the edge over Poe, but since most battles seemed to be determined after the first round, Poe is probably the way to go. Plus he is more tanky with more hp and some self healing ability.

For the 5th, this feels less obvious, but I'd pick sid for heal debuff, self heal, and ability to AOE kill low health target after enemy taunts. Also Poe is most likely better at protecting FOTP, because his fast taunts.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    7* Han dies regularly to 2 hits, so until that changes I'll put my money on poe. I really like Hans skills but until meta changes or Han gains some tankiness he just doesn't seem worth it.
  • Options
    my vote goes to Han, his taunt can last for 3 turns if upgraded, and his turn meter manipulation gives your team extra turns. he works well with 5555s too