Please reconsider using Cantina energy for mod table.

The player feedback in general discussion is highly negative in regards to the mod table using Cantina energy. Since you've already coded that game aspect, I highly doubt you'll change it. A compromise of lowering the refresh rate of Cantina energy would help. Also, add Cantina energy to the regular energy give away that happens 3 times daily. Please consider a compromise to this feature.

Replies

• I agree. I also think adding higher capacity to hold more cantina energy would help. Leveling up characters, getting shards, leveling up gear, and getting currency is all already super difficult, and it'd be nice to be able to have more energy to spend in general.
  • Definitely. I need cantina energy for cantina. Why would you do this?????
  • I think they should make cantina refresh at a rate of 1 point per day. Make it take forever to get the mods. Also in two months come out with all new mods that make the old mods look like peanuts. Plus add in 10 more star levels for each character, and make all events and challenges be moded opponents so that they are even harder. Make GW even harder than it is as well.

In short make everything meaningless and pointless, and then in two months or less make that stuff even worthless, meaningless, and pointless.

/s
  • skars
    25 posts Member
    I agree to the first statement.
  • Other options are doubling the cap, increasing the refresh rate, including cantina energy drops in other parts of the game, decreasing energy costs on both tables, etc. The point is, the current setup is not cool.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • TK421sa
    10 posts Member
    refresh on cantina is way too expensive, give more cantina energy