Raid Reward Suggestion

Daker
109 posts Member
As background: Thus far, I have completed 32 T5 and T6 raids, finishing in the top 25% in most of them. With characters approaching lvl 80, what I need most is MK5 Furnaces and MK5 Droid Callers. However, to show for my nearly 3 dozen raids, I have collected a total of 20 furnace salvage parts (40% of 1 furnace), 40 droid caller salvage parts (80% of one droid caller), and TONS of gear that no character in my inventory can use. I am spending days upon days raiding, and only getting little pieces of the parts I need less than 20% of the time.

However, the parts I need are commonly available in the guild store, but almost impossible to get at the current rate I am earning guild currency.

My suggestion is this: In the raid reward email, give everyone two claim buttons to choose from, either: (1) some guild currency and equipment (the status quo, like it is now) or (2) no gear, and 2x or 3x the number of guild currency they would otherwise receive.

This would give players a little more flexibility to get the rewards they need from raiding, rather than accumulating dozens upon dozens of raid reward items that they will never be able to use.