About My 5,400 Sim Tickets & Excess Inventory

Yes... you all read that correctly! 5,400 SIM tickets in my inventory and no chance I will ever use them because my pile grows bigger each day.

And then there is the fact that I have 500-600 of various gear items I will never use again.

It would be nice if we could either make this stuff available to our Guild members or if EA would bring back the marketplace we had when the game was launched.

@EA_Jesse

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Marketplace is back in todays update...
  • Since I stopped buying energy refreshes as much, I am constantly running out of sim tickets...so much so that I have to buy them with crystals...urgh
  • You seriously need to go outside and meet some new friends
  • BlackIrish wrote: »
    Yes... you all read that correctly! 5,400 SIM tickets in my inventory and no chance I will ever use them because my pile grows bigger each day.
    How on Earth did you accumulate so many?!? Even with buying energy refreshes which come with sim tickets, I find myself having to buy sim tickets every 3 days or so.

• Saraleb wrote: »
    Marketplace is back in todays update...

Only for mods, no for gear or sim tickets sadly...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you are probably only farming nodes that cost alot of energy. That said, i wouldnt start farming low energy nodes just because i have an excess of SIM tickets. If you're constandly running out of SIM tickets i would consider farming higher nodes though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Darth_Keith
    189 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    leef wrote: »
    you are probably only farming nodes that cost alot of energy. That said, i wouldnt start farming low energy nodes just because i have an excess of SIM tickets. If you're constandly running out of SIM tickets i would consider farming higher nodes though.
    Is there any value in farming higher cost nodes (ie, are drop rates better)?

Why would I farm 20 energy nodes for cuffs when I can get them on 10 energy nodes?

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Why would I farm 20 energy nodes for cuffs when I can get them on 10 energy nodes?

some hard nodes have multiple usable gear avialable + potential shard, opposed to just 1 usable out of 3 options in the normal nodes. Droprates arent different as far as i know.
    Cantina nodes give more credits, cantina credits and better ability mat drops on higher nodes, shard drops however are the same. So if you're looking for shards its better to do lower nodes. (edit: unless you're running out of SIM tickets ofcourse ;) )
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Generally speaking I do it because the secondary drops are better. Some ppl say the drop rate is marginally better but I don't see it.

The other side of this is hard nodes, there is no choice, other then spending more crystals, to farm certain toons on 20 energy nodes.
  • leef wrote: »

some hard nodes have multiple usable gear avialable + potential shard, opposed to just 1 usable out of 3 options in the normal nodes. Droprates arent different as far as i know.
    Cantina nodes give more credits, cantina credits and better ability mat drops on higher nodes, shard drops however are the same. So if you're looking for shards its better to do lower nodes. (edit: unless you're running out of SIM tickets ofcourse ;) )

Right on the spot, if you're going for higher nodes and refreshing everyday they're only growing.

The game, as it's standing right now, cannot work to solve that, they need to implement something, and the ability to sell seems the most sensible option...
  • I have 5,500 sim tickets! hah