Stop putting my JC in the leader slot!!!

He has no damned leader ability!!! Everytime I start the Healer-Challenge, I have to switch JC with Phasma!!! Why? After so many repetitions the game could have noticed that I'm using Phasma as leader and not JC, cause that would be pretty stupid! This definetly needs a fix!

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Welcome to the club, I also have to switch every time in tank challenge, since "fives" is higher level than chewie, CT is per standart leader when I go in to the challenge
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    agree, is annoying
  • While we're at it, can we please not automatically put Vader in the one where the bosses have a ton of debuffs stacked? Pretty inconvenient to auto when he decides to lob a saber at one to remove all the debuffs, but isn't strong enough to kill him.
  • These are called "challenges" and as no one plays them for a challenge anymore as they are way too easy, your challenge is to change the leader or remove Vader :D
  • ^ this :D Seriously I hope they introduce new challenge levels with the new update. Rewards and the challenge difficulty itself is not challenging anymore
  • Yup it's really a pain doing all that clicking. :*
  • I don't even pay attention anymore who's is in my formation. I just click accept, put on auto battle and wait for it to end, then go to next challenge and do the same thing. Only time I pay any attention is for training remotes against boba, then I'm just useing the first sid I see.
  • Challenges are not challenging when you hit level 60. Casn we please get new ones in the upcoming patch?
  • Seriously. Auto Battle every single one of them. The only one I sometimes have to pay attention to is the one with Opress; if my troops don't stun him right he does his AoE to zero HP attack and can one-shot my team. It hasn't happened in awhile though. Guess I'm getting stronger lol
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Same for me, the first one hundred times it's only mildly annoying. I'd rather see them so other things but if it isn't too much work, why not fix it?
  • Breetai wrote: »
    I don't even pay attention anymore who's is in my formation. I just click accept, put on auto battle and wait for it to end, then go to next challenge and do the same thing. Only time I pay any attention is for training remotes against boba, then I'm just useing the first sid I see.

I only baby sit the one for Tanks. The Boba one is so autoplay...he doesn't even has a chance to attack once. I don't select any formation, except Healers where I remive Barris which I want to stay so far away as possible.