Phasma Chain Team

Currently farming Phasma and was wondering if you had a team like

Lead- Phasma
Dooku
Fives
FOTP
Lumi

Or other assist/chain attackers like Rey and Cad would it be a viable team for raw damage output?

Replies

• i use a phasma team with the below:

phasma (lead)
    kylo
    lumi
    sidious
    5555s or Han
  • My build,

Lead - Phasma
    Kylo
    Dooku
    Luke
    Daka

I prefer the stuns to give up the slight increase synergy with fives for daka.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Phasma
    Lumi
    Sid
    Kylo
    Leia(dooku, Fives, Daka)

Those are the options im using atm. Will try speed team on 70 (phasma, sid, dooku, leia and maybe poe/qui gon once he is leveled)
  • I've tried using Phasma as the lead but the bonus just does not hit often enough to feel worth it, so I've gone back to Sid.
  • duffmc81 wrote: »
    I've tried using Phasma as the lead but the bonus just does not hit often enough to feel worth it, so I've gone back to Sid.

Doesn't hit as much as u like on offense. Her skill on defense is borderline obnoxious and a pain to deal with.
  • duffmc81 wrote: »
    I've tried using Phasma as the lead but the bonus just does not hit often enough to feel worth it, so I've gone back to Sid.
    Yeah but imagine on defense if leia gets a two or three shot and phasma procs dooku or FOTP. That would be devastating. Added on to sid giving his healing immunity there would be no recovering from that kind of damage. This build does really rely on rng though. And even if it dosent proc the multiple hits is still some crazy damage if done properly.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    UberStar wrote: »
    Currently farming Phasma and was wondering if you had a team like

Lead- Phasma
    Dooku
    Fives
    FOTP
    Lumi

Or other assist/chain attackers like Rey and Cad would it be a viable team for raw damage output?

The team you wrote is not really a "chain" team but Phasma, FO officer, Han....That's a chain dude. Literally, it's ridiculous. While fighting a team that's defense is like that, it feels like it's just them playing and i'm watching the defense play alone.