Guild Exchange Questions - Actually Getting the Gear

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
edited July 2016
So I needed a single piece of salvage to complete the Stun Gun V. I put in a request. But the request was automatically set to 5. It now sits at 2/5. I don't need that many. How do I recover what was already donated? I hope I don't actually have to wait the full 24 hours or until the other 3 pieces are donated.
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    Lol mine says wait 3 hours for this to become available
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't show a time other than the 24-hour timer until I can make my next request. Why wasn't this set to request for whatever number a player needed, maybe with a cap?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    If 5 people donate you get it. Raid is 2 purp 5 blue 10. I got my two raid pieces the instant the second was donated.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    So what happens if only 4 donate it? Is the whole thing a wash? I only need 1.