Anyone noticed a reduction in power level?

KingPin
522 posts Member
My QGJ and a few others who were maxed have a reduced power level anyone else noticed this?

Replies

• Yes
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Was this intentional? My arena team has dropped by over 1k in power? Was 38.5k
  • As has mine
  • I noticed it when I looked at my arena team. Lost 1k of total power on the arena team.

Not to worry though the corrupt game developers will allow you to regain your 1k of lost power by purchasing stuff.

these developers dont know what they are doing
  • Yep, lost about 1k power. Kinda sucks because I'm on the lower end power wise for my Arena position, which causes people to pick on me when they're looking to move up. Now people are gonna see me at less than 33k power and jump all over me.
  • Seems like a character balancing thing. Sounds good to me some characters were overpowered.
  • I thought I was the only one, but honestly I don't think it will matter because the stats don't seem to have changed, and if you notice they removed some numbers which probably didn't make sense and added different stats such as 'dodge chance' etc. It shouldn't be something to worry about.
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Same here, arena team down about 1k
  • Same here. Arena team down 3000!!!!! ****
  • jusTiC3
    47 posts Member
    Take a look in your guild members overview ;)
  • It was also most likely done so that high arena team people do not get an easy node 12 GW. Now all of those people who claim that GW is easy will be in the same boat as all of the others that face a hard node 12.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    So the mod update will allow you to be back to where you were before?.....genius
  • everybody will have same characters so theoretically it will effect all the same.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    Its possible that the stats do not change . This can be just diffrence in counting metod, or the new Potency/Tenecity stuff.
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    I didn't update gonna smash all u guys on arena with my 40k no mod team wuhahahahahaaaaaa
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    I check Rey - and Speed, Damage etc. do not change. But some stats are now show diffrent numbers (like crit chance is % not nomber - GREAT!!!).
  • I lost over 3k power. Don't care about that as long as my character stats didn't actually change.
  • Azertonn wrote: »
    I lost over 3k power. Don't care about that as long as my character stats didn't actually change.

Correct, and if it happened to your chars it happened to others as well, so its really not a big deal.
  • @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse, can you please explain the reasoning for toons power cut?
  • It affected my squad but not he squads I was facing, either they don't have the update or it is very character specific, thus three star ewok elder who was my number four toon now has less power to reflect he is only a three star guy ( that has his abilities almost max for level, is one gear away from ix but needs lv 72 to get it, and either is at my level cap or one below)
  • Meese_Rancher
    125 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Stealth nerfs anyone?