Anakin jedi knight

Bora
440 posts Member
Hey mates!
As i am thinking to build a phasma lead team with sid, Kylo, ig88 and Anakin i'd like to hear from you.. Who already used Anakin? What star/gear/abilities Lvl?
He's the only one missing atm but he'll be a though farm so i'd appreciate any piece of information or anecdotal experience before i embark on such a long Journey!
Res non verba

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    i have anakin at 4* almost 5 I am working on a similar team, I have tested anakin in pvp and gw he is just average for me at 4* because I have other toons 5 and 6* but think anakin will be awesome in pvp paired with the right people, I wouldnt use sid and kylo together, drop Sid for lumi and your onto a winner, good luck in your mission.

Current squad
    PHASMA 5* VII
    POE 4* VII
    LUMI 6* VII
    BEN 4* VII
    KYLO 6* VII

• Options
    I´m working on that tough farm Anakin process too, it´s 80 shards needed to unlock him but is a character that I like and this is a game after all...

I´m planning on using him in an Aoe team with Sid, Maul, Boba/Ventress and Poe, dunno if it´ll work but it´s worth a try for sure
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for Jedi luke and yoda it's going to synergy heaven lol.
  • Options
    The only benefit to Anakin I see is his healing immunity. Sidious lead teams with Kylo and Anakin destroy my team as I heavily rely on healers and they all have a healing immunity debuff.

Other than that I don't see him as a threat when I've faced him.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    The only benefit to Anakin I see is his healing immunity. Sidious lead teams with Kylo and Anakin destroy my team as I heavily rely on healers and they all have a healing immunity debuff.

Other than that I don't see him as a threat when I've faced him.

Poe owns sid/kylo badly, i've rarely got hit with a heal immunity, his tenacity is so **** high. And since I still run 2 jedis, I dont even have to kill sid first now, I just kill whoever is exposed.
  • Options
    He was the first character i got from a pack. I have him at 4* gear V power level 2300. If you are able to capitalize on his second ability's buff then you essentially win the match. Other than than he does good damage and is pretty tanky.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps the mere fact that it looks like nobody got him 7* tells something.. But it was like that for geonosian too! I'll take my time and see what next patch will bring.
    Thx everyone for your feedback though!
    Res non verba