FYI - Mod Battles Are NOT Cantina Battles

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
Just in case you thought these were interchangeable due to the energy used and awards given, they're not when it comes to your dailies. Don't miss out by blowing all your energy before you get your 3 Cantina battles in. It would not be cool to miss out on that Omega.
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• Bumping this because if it's the same energy they should count the same OR give another daily reward for completing 3 mod battles or something to that affect.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Veritasum wrote: »
    Bumping this because if it's the same energy they should count the same OR give another daily reward for completing 3 mod battles or something to that affect.

I'd be okay with that. I just wanted to get this out there so people don't miss out on the Omega. For some reason I didn't even think of this until I blew all my cantina energy with refreshes doing the mods and then came to the dailies to see that the Cantina portion will needed 3 battles to be completed.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.