Game Center prompt

Literally, after every match that earns credits, the top banner pops down with the exact same game center message advising "Earner some-random-amount of credits". Swiping it away after every match will tire me out quick, it's wildly annoying. Obviously not game breaking, but a nuisance nonetheless. Clearly this is not supposed to be happening.

Replies

• Options
    Seconded.

When clicking on the Game Center button, it shows nothing in the Game Center, which is probably why the messages keep coming up.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    Affected as well. It is pretty annoying when playing on a phone.
  • Options
    Yep I-Phone every time I do anything I get a message please fix this is the only issue I have seen with an otherwise great update!
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    +1

Edit: +1 on OP, not on the notion that this is an "otherwise great update".
  • Options
    Super annoying. I really hope it stops.
  • Options
    Same!
  • Options
    Same issue for me as well. On iOS 9.3.2, iPhone 6s plus. Annoying but love the update otherwise.
  • Options
    It's too annoying for me to even play it so I can't say much about the update. Plz fix.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oof, yeah this sounds like a hassle.
    Could you detail what type of device/OS you're using? This would definitely help us narrow down what the issue may be. Thanks!

EDIT- If possible, could you provide me with your ally code as well?
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Oof, yeah this sounds like a hassle.
    Could you detail what type of device/OS you're using? This would definitely help us narrow down what the issue may be. Thanks!

iOS 9.3.2 iPhone 5s
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    iOS 9.3.2 iPhone 5S as well.

Edit: Ally Code: 955-868-254
    Post edited by K_G0sling on