It's official: We're Beta Testers

Elyndria
482 posts Member
edited July 2016
We're beta testers. There's no way in hell the devs tested this.

Replies

• Yes I find it hard to believe that they wanted us to be able to make any character whatever we want. Rey is now able to be a tank or an instakiller against anyone. These mods should very slightly change stats at most, not give unlimited power to those who have them equipped at max rarity/level.
  • yeah, i wasnt quite ready for the level cap increase, but this mod update is like allowing whales to instantly pay their way to level 120 (level 15 5* mods) while the rest of us start the grind one level (and neglected cantina character) at a time while getting embarrassingly crushed in arena by rey criting for actual $$$ signs.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Yeah, I was very surprised to see how huge the bonuses were. I expected small things like +1% to this or that and a slightly higher set bonus of 5-10%. But not the insanity we're seeing now.

It's basically making raid gear negligible and by extension the raids themselves will be way easier to complete. But on the flip side you'll absolutely need the mods if you want to make any sort of dent in Arena.

I'll give it a couple of weeks but I might actually be done with the game. This was an insane power curve jump.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Now I can not even do mod battles because the game has crashed 5 times for me when I try to launch a battle. All of the energy that I will not get back.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Now I can not even do mod battles because the game has crashed 5 times for me when I try to launch a battle. All of the energy that I will not get back.

Maybe hold off on doing anymore until tomorrow, don't want you so lose anymore.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Gee, I wish those of us with the memory issue could play along...
  • This is nuts. They turn the Jedi universe into a single Sauron.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The devs never test anything, they can't afford a Q & A team with their 80k daily revenue. Please have some pity on them :neutral:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!