250k health rg. 61k health speed 172 rey

Prev13
Breetai
858 posts Member
Who exactly designed modes? What on earth is this? After the first week t7 will be soloable

Replies

• They have to increase the difficulty of T7 by 5-10 times after this mod update.
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    @Austiin yea that's not gonna happen they just wanna see how much they can get away with
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    Power creep happens in every game. I think most of us have experienced it to various degrees across most games we have played. However, power creep before balance is not good. We have certain heroes that, before this update, were probably too powerful and need to be brought inline. Instead, it appears as though we have an update that had good thought behind it, but terrible testing and number crunching. The power growth in this game was just massive with the latest update.

However judging from the reports made by other players as to the power levels that some heroes are getting to in arena, the cash grab was successful to an extent, and afterall, that's really what a gaming studio is after isn't it?
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Amth wrote: »
    Power creep happens in every game. I think most of us have experienced it to various degrees across most games we have played. However, power creep before balance is not good. We have certain heroes that, before this update, were probably too powerful and need to be brought inline. Instead, it appears as though we have an update that had good thought behind it, but terrible testing and number crunching. The power growth in this game was just massive with the latest update.

However judging from the reports made by other players as to the power levels that some heroes are getting to in arena, the cash grab was successful to an extent, and afterall, that's really what a gaming studio is after isn't it?

Well there's power creep and then there's going from riding a bicycle to flying a rocket. That's kinda where this patch has taken stats.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Breetai wrote: »
    Who exactly designed modes? What on earth is this? After the first week t7 will be soloable

Yeah, mods are not a slight adjusting. They are just absurd. Rey now has 2X the hp that RG had before mods.

I think this whole mod thing just broke the game. For me, too much to keep track of and manage for a simple time filler mobile game.
  • To be fair, other toons can also reach similar levels. So, it's not that big of a deal(unless an uber-Kraken buys a crud ton of rarity 7 mods. I'm not concerned and I'm happy with mods.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    To be fair, other toons can also reach similar levels. So, it's not that big of a deal(unless an uber-Kraken buys a crud ton of rarity 7 mods. I'm not concerned and I'm happy with mods.

And will you be happy when the whale in your guild solos your t7 raid and you never get to attack?

This is what my whole point is
  • This is unreal. I didn't think mods would break the game for me, but I think they just may have. I can't afford to keep up with this even spending a moderate amount.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    To be fair, other toons can also reach similar levels. So, it's not that big of a deal(unless an uber-Kraken buys a crud ton of rarity 7 mods. I'm not concerned and I'm happy with mods.

Yes, other toons can. But for the next several weeks you'll have the whales completely dominate in both raids and arena. Not to mention how much harder GW is going to get when you start running into these fully moded teams.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Are ya'll faa-king serious? You spoiled rotten winey brates! If the dreaded deathstar of Rey gets a buff so does every other toon! And, sure, Rey is the highest dps in the game but she is not the most powerful, for it is crystal clear to me, Qgj is the most important character as support - I mean this character is the true rock star of this game and no one can deny it.
  • Maybe the developer should add feature like Rey one shoot the Death Star or Star Killer
  • Kurt0717 wrote: »

I was figuring tomorrow was the day I'd get the last 5 bits of gear I need to take Rey to G10, but why do I even care anymore? This sucks.
  • Nodisintegtations
    226 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Well if Rey ends up with a tanks amount of hp (where she can also tank), then there is something very wrong here.

Mods should be a mini maxing a fair, sighting tweaking the numbers to get the most out of the small numbers, the inside numbers that make a difference, TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR SQUADS DESIGNED TOWARDS ENCOUNTERS - a small speed buff that just bumps up character to maximize how Phasma uses her Marching Orders, and added potentcy and added hp or this or that just to make a small difference where it can make a difference.

If the devs are being as stubid is as stubid does then this out cry is in fact just.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Are ya'll faa-king serious? You spoiled rotten winey brates! If the dreaded deathstar of Rey gets a buff so does every other toon! And, sure, Rey is the highest dps in the game but she is not the most powerful, for it is crystal clear to me, Qgj is the most important character as support - I mean this character is the true rock star of this game and no one can deny it.

try beating a team with a 150k hp Royal guard in under 5 minutes...
  • ZarLatho wrote: »
    Kurt0717 wrote: »

I was figuring tomorrow was the day I'd get the last 5 bits of gear I need to take Rey to G10, but why do I even care anymore? This sucks.

gear is useless when compared to mods now lol
  • The idea could be way simple, if u add speed means less health, add hit power means less protection and so on. Things should be similar to this, that way is balance.

But now all gear and star upgrades are pointless, just unlock your 3* toon, give it all mods and u don't need anything else.

Congrats EA!!
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    @Nodisintegtations

Are you not paying attention to the forums? There are screen shots all over of these toons. There is one of Rey in this thread that has more health ( almost double ) what a fully maxed out rg had just yesterday.
  • If it is as you say then I retract my statement
    Sparrow wrote: »
    Are ya'll faa-king serious? You spoiled rotten winey brates! If the dreaded deathstar of Rey gets a buff so does every other toon! And, sure, Rey is the highest dps in the game but she is not the most powerful, for it is crystal clear to me, Qgj is the most important character as support - I mean this character is the true rock star of this game and no one can deny it.

try beating a team with a 150k hp Royal guard in under 5 minutes...

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »

Yes, other toons can. But for the next several weeks you'll have the whales completely dominate in both raids and arena. Not to mention how much harder GW is going to get when you start running into these fully moded teams.

Don't forget that these are the team's you will fight in GW too.
  • If there wasn't a guild, I would just afk for the next weeks. This patch is so ridiculous. Mods are way too op, I thought they would be introduced with about 1% Buff per Mod, but not this.
    It feels like this patch says indirectly : "Either spend money or go away"
  • Break out your calculators everyone. Let's spend the entire day learning about a mobile game
  • Boom goes the dynamite.

Omg this is insanity! ****

LOL this is revealing!
  • The simple solution would be to not allow mods in PvP. Then balance would be restored, but I think not having every mod equitable by every character would be a very hard fix an annoying, but having mods each require a sacrifice of on thing for another e.g. Rey plus hp minus speed. Would be the only fix for this. Yes the game is now broken, although I like a new storyline? table.
  • One word: rollback.
  • And fast.
  • Yudoka wrote: »

Well said. I don't understand why problem areas would not be addressed before attempting something like those? GW is already broken, now it will be impossible. How unbelievably naive.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    IDDQD

XP51Ez3.png
    line id: naso_fin