Stuck at 500-600, Arena

This is partly a rant and partly me seeking help lol.

This game is awesome and up until now I haven't had a complaint. And after reading around a little it's still not a complaint but I am a little **** off. My team power is about 12,500 and I'm losing to people with 10,200 power because of 2 reasons, Sith and Phasma. Together they are pretty unstoppable. Nearly every time they attack they get a bonus attack. And every time the Sith attacks he stops your players from healing. Not to mention the Sith dodges every single Jedi attack, that is my only true complaint. His power and ability to stop you from healing, ok. Combined with Phasma to utterly destroy your health, ok. But when you can't even stop them because you can't live long enough to take Phasma out and the Sith dodges all of your attacks, it's pretty frustrating. Just before this post I managed to kill the Sith, along with their Talia and JC. Only to have their Old Daka revive their Sith, and as soon as I managed to kill him again, Old Daka revived Talia and JC who then preceded to heal Old Daka who was basically dead and with the help of Phasma demolished me.

My complaints are this:
The Sith shouldn't be immune to a certain type of character, that takes balance out of the game.
Phasma, I believe, shouldn't have such high leadership abilities.
Old Daka shouldn't be able to continue to keep reviving heroes. I hate Lumi because she's a tank who fully heals her team, but I don't think it's OP at all. Those three above are OP in my eyes.

That being said. That's how the game is and complaining won't help me stop them. So I want to know, How is it every single player I fight has the Sith and Phasma? If it was just one player t would be different, but I fight those two every single time I play. And since I do I want to know how to stop them?
I have a 4* JC, 6* CW Chewie, 5* Eeth Koth, 6* Datcha, and 4* JK Guardian. And other than Urorororor or whatever his name is, and Ahsoko Tano, I have kinda your typical starting cast. I don't like to use help or strategy guides or anything I like to figure it out myself, but for these 2 people I will make an exception.

Thank you for the help! :)

Replies