Can't get last shard!

Lumi has been at 99/100 shards for her 7th star for last 3 days. I've simmed 36 battles trying for that last shard and it hasn't dropped. No point to make here, just whining.

Replies

• That stinks. It's not the first time I've heard someone comment on the difficulty of getting the last shard to power someone up. Might just be easier to buy one last GW shipment even if it wastes the 4 extra shards.
  • On the other side of that I did six fights this morning and got six shards.

... I was kind of tempted to refresh, but figured that would be mocking the God of RNG. :D
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Maybe instead of simming, try running the fight on auto? Sometimes I get the feeling I get more shards that way...
  • Next update a frustrato-meter which measures the amount of frustration you have. Like tilting with poker.
    In todays gaming devs have to take players "feelings" into account.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • you could also purchase the GW shipment; that's guaranteed even though you'll have a couple extra shards
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

• Suggestion moving forward is to stop at 91 or 94 and wait for her x3 shards to appear at the Shipment - which is a lot better than trying to get that last shard from GW or Bronzium pulls.
  • I had the exact same issue with dooku on final shard at 64/65. I wasted about 10 refreshes on a single say trying it but had to wait 3 days for natural for it to drop. I raised a bug ticket but got a nothing response, the support doesn't even know what this game is.

I strongly believe the probability of success is reduced when you are very close to star upgrade. Too many posts for this to be coincidence..

Lucky for you luminara is so easy to obtain from GW....
  • Don't fight all battles in the same time
    Fight like 12:15 12:30 12:45 might better

I suspect the drop rate are altering every determined period
    Like if only 5 min out of every hour has highest drop rate only random 1/12 people get benefit and 11/12 people need to pay more but they can say drop rate is still 1/3 I am not lying to you

As they won't tell the secret of making money we never know if it is true

If some advance programmer can hack to their server and search the code of drop rate.....
    Just joking don't ban me
  • Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Don't fight all battles in the same time
    Fight like 12:15 12:30 12:45 might better

I suspect the drop rate are altering every determined period
    Like if only 5 min out of every hour has highest drop rate only random 1/12 people get benefit and 11/12 people need to pay more but they can say drop rate is still 1/3 I am not lying to you

As they won't tell the secret of making money we never know if it is true

If some advance programmer can hack to their server and search the code of drop rate.....
    Just joking don't ban me

Dumb noob.