Dooku - Master Tactician upgrade bug?

RAMifications
189 posts Member
edited December 2015
This morning I had enough to upgrade Dooku's Master Tactitian. I had upgraded it before (perhaps several times), and the current description was "All Allies gain 6.5% Evasion and gain Offense Up for 1 turn whenever they evade".

The Upgrade option was "+1.5% Evasion"

Great, It should result in "All Allies gain 8% Evasion and gain Offense Up for 1 turn whenever they evade" right?

Well, I ended up with:

"All Allies gain 6.5% Evasion"

OMG ****!?! So what should the levels be?

Level 1 - 5% Evasion
Level 2 - 6.5% Evasion
Level 3 - 6.5% Evasion and gain Offense Up for 1 turn whenever they evade
Level 4 (What I should have gotten) - ?
Level 5 - ?
?

--Nud Stark--

Replies

• Options
    Well, follow the support links, chatted with support, go the run around, and eventually they said there is absolutely nothing they can help with on this game. Awesome. Spent a lot of money on this already (way too much) and support is non-existant.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    Had the same thing happen
  • Options
    Had the same thing happen

Same character? Or with support lol.

My Ally code is 412-125-974
    Occurred approximately 9:30 am pst 12/2/2015
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    Same character
  • O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Just happened to me with Dooku and Eeth Koth, going from leader level 1 to level 2.
  • Options
    I can't help but feel that they are constantly attempting to hotfix dooku without announcing them. I mean, they practically gave him away and he is so op that the entire game at this moment, for everyone that didn't spend $100, is "how to manage dooku". EA probably doesn't want to pay anyone to edit game text while it's subject to change the next day.
  • Options
    Ive noticed the same thing on other characters. I think the level 1 ability text is wrong
  • Options
    This is more than just level 1 in my case. I was at 3 buying 4, now I am back to level 2!
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    I just want my freaking resources back. Not buying any more upgrade until it's fixed!
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    MachiiNe wrote: »
    I can't help but feel that they are constantly attempting to hotfix dooku without announcing them. I mean, they practically gave him away and he is so op that the entire game at this moment, for everyone that didn't spend $100, is "how to manage dooku". EA probably doesn't want to pay anyone to edit game text while it's subject to change the next day.

I have spent 5 dollars and 79 cents. I literally have had little to no problem competing with the money spenders in top 100. Dooku is eadily handed if you pay attention. Work hard to unlock even better characters. If you eon't like my dooku, you are in for a real treat with my Sid. Lol.
  • Options
    bump
    --Nud Stark--
  • Jaeger
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have had this happen with Luminara Lvl 1 Master Healer''s Blessing at lvl 1 said 40% of health healed at lvl 2 (Should be +5% health) Now the description is 35% of health healed lvl 2

this is happening with other characters as well... i dont know what the descriptions should be per lvl -

I dont know if the descriptions that are wrong or if the actual effects are changing... Ill look at her healing and compare that to her health... Looks like her actual heal is currently close to 40% of here current health Current health is 3295 and heal was 1323

Post edited by Jaeger on