Noob needs advice

I just started an hour ago, and am now level 20. I am going to be a free to play player. I could use some advice on how to improve. How should I spend my crystals? Best way to level up? Best shards to go for? If you could give any advice that would be great thanks

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    * just lv up your Clone wars chewbacca, jedi consular, tailia, Jawa, Royal guard.. at this points. Keep doing mission, always gear your heroes.
    * always participated in Arena. Exchanged those Arena Token for Darth Sidious.
    * Always complete the Daily Quest because they give the most XP.
    * Once you level 40 you can unlocked Galactic War. Which you must get Luminara.
    *Always buy Shipments (the one that you can buy from Gold)

• CarlosMeetWorld
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Welcome fellow F2P, save your crystals for now (wish I did) wait till you hit level 40 to decide to do with them.

This is for dark side characters only ( I only use dark side characters on my main account )

For shards:
    Hard battles: Dooku and Boba Fett ( once you unlock Boba) I usually do this right after reset 3 hard dark/light side dooku battles, then Boba's.

Cantina battles: Boba or Daka , easier to choose one first ( I'd suggest Boba since he is the leader of my #1 PvP leaderboard team )

Arena: Always Sid first he's top meta right now , then I'd suggest Greedo if you are wanting a lot of power ( he is also on my team with Boba and Sid ), and lastly savage oppress

GW: unlocked at 40, always go for Captain Phasma , she is also top meta atm and is the last character to make my roster

My team is :
    *5 Boba (leader)
    *5 Sid
    *5 Greedo
    *5 Phasma
    *5 Talia
    (All Gear lvl VII)
    Currently #1 on my PvP leaderboard also with 15.5k and nice synergy
  • Thanks both of you, those are very helpful. Can you guys add me as an ally? My code is 643-366-911
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I would recommend Poe from cantina, Sid from arena and lumi from GW. Spend that energy searching for gear, it is more important than stars imo. Reset ur cantina once per day and ds/ls energy twice per day. As long as u stay inside top 200 in arena ur income can sustain these boosts. Never waste gems on chrome packs. Good luck!