So, another lie in our face?

Vinniarth
1859 posts Member
Mods apart.
CG promise credit cruch would be corrected by increasing GW reward. Haven't noticed any increase.
I am wrong? 12th nod became INSAINLY hard now. Is it after this pain in the **** we will see some increase? or it is another lie (among with promise make it less time consuming)?

Replies

• What was already an overadjustment on GW in the last update has now been eclipsed by a game breaking change for GW.

They need to at least partially back out of this update by removing mods from GW.
  • HokieFiend wrote: »
    What was already an overadjustment on GW in the last update has now been eclipsed by a game breaking change for GW.

They need to at least partially back out of this update by removing mods from GW.

I was thinking the whole point of mods would be to make GW do-able, but that was assuming the opponents don't have mods of their own...
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    i did not finish my last node on gw on my droids account because the arena team is phasma L rey ani RG qgj with max gear and fully health modded
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    I had fully moded RG-LEA- JKA- B2-QGJ team. They killed 3 of my teams almost in one turn, with noone to move from my side...
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    I got QGJ, Rex, Fives, RG and Aayla on node 12. On nodes 1-11 I lost one character. Node 12 wiped out my entire roster.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    So, anyone can confirm/reject the reward was changed?
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    So, anyone can confirm/reject the reward was changed?

Please, i want that answer so badly
  • Have you read the notes? "NOTE: Not all of these changes will be visible in game until all players are on the same version on 7/13/2016."
    829-416-931
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Have you read the notes? "NOTE: Not all of these changes will be visible in game until all players are on the same version on 7/13/2016."

Ok, thanks.
  • They added 15k to rewards in GW. Credit crunch is over because of that.