new guy needs a little help

I have only been playing for a couple days so I'm sure I'm missing something. My characters tab indicates I have 3 things that can be done (red 3 circle top right of icon) but when I open characters, I do not see anything to do. I have opened each individual and I do not see an item to equip, promotion (level or star rating), increase an ability, or anything else that gets my attention. Is there something I am missing or is this a glitch of some sort? thanks.
add me 651-477-151

Replies

• I have been wondering the same thing, I am new as well, care to add me as an ally? 643-366-991
  • just a reply to bump it back up the list. im too OCD to let this unknown notification scream at me everytime i open the game :)
    add me 651-477-151
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Means you have skills or star levels to train. Doesn't mean you have to though.

And when you get to ability/skills to 4 remember to scroll down on the ability material list there will be a new material MKIII you will need.
  • I am not able to train or promote any characters and all my characters only have 4 attacks/abilities or less (I scrolled down on each to check). What does the green arrow on the attack/ability indicate? I have a couple of those but do not know what to do with them.
    add me 651-477-151
  • ?
    add me 651-477-151
  • back to page 1 until this gets sorted out
    add me 651-477-151
  • screenshot?
  • The reason you aren't getting a reply is someone asks this daily and after a while people get tired of having to answer it over and over.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    kenk85 wrote: »
    I am not able to train or promote any characters and all my characters only have 4 attacks/abilities or less (I scrolled down on each to check). What does the green arrow on the attack/ability indicate? I have a couple of those but do not know what to do with them.

I think he is talking about the green + for gear. If this is what your talking about then this also answers the question about the red cicles.

If this is the case, then you have 3 boxes each side of your character. These are gear boxes, and might add extreamly important. When there is a green + in it, it means you have the gear piece to go in it. Just tap it and equip it. Once you have all 6 filled you'll upgrade your gear to the next lvl.

Having gear to put on a character will have the red circle as well as training and promoting. Gearing characters is the best way to improve them

After reading the top again I don't think you're talking about this. I have never seen a green arrow. Please take a screen shot and post it
  • want some help? it's easy....

the green +'s means you have equipment you can equip for those characters.... thats why the red 3 circle up top... you have gear you can put on guys!

never spend money on this game... you'll understand that when you hit the level cap and have nothing else to do.

and "bumping" your post every half an hour to get attention..... never a good sign... let people find it and answer it on their own time... don't be pushy.... forum people tend to dislike that.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • As I said before, I do not have anything to equip. I do not have green + signs (I just got an amber one because I have all the parts for a piece of equipment but am not a high enough level). The green arrow is over a few different abilities along the left side of the individual character screen. I will put screen shots up in a moment.
    add me 651-477-151
  • Sounds like you are getting the notification because you can train your dudes (probably why you can't equip gear, since it requires you to be a level 2 minimum)

Can you post a screen shot?
  • kenk85
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    hold on. inserting photos by url is not my thing...
    add me 651-477-151
  • kenk85
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    home screen

qp1ers.png

characters

1zbsbk7.jpg

example of green arrow (on concentrated fire icon)

2ustlw0.jpg
    add me 651-477-151
  • And I see a few of my guys can be trained to a higher level now, but when my characters were maxed level (before I leveled up) the red 3 was still there.
    add me 651-477-151
  • Then green arrow on concentrated fire is just part of the icon for the skill.
  • You have items that can be crafted. There is no screen that will tell you where they are. My advice is don't worry about it but you can find it by clicking through each characters gear. Sometimes it's 2 or 3 levels deep and sometimes it's in gear slots that are already filled.

The notification bothered me too and I cleared them whenever I could but looking back, I wish I hadn't.
  • thats all I needed Faff. Thank you. Sorry for bumping the post. It was just bugging me, kinda like I may have been bugging you. carry on (or add me if youre bored)
    add me 651-477-151
  • Enterprise4691
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The reason you aren't getting a reply is someone asks this daily and after a while people get tired of having to answer it over and over.

There will always be new players starting threads anywhere and its up to the community to help them.
  • The reason you aren't getting a reply is someone asks this daily and after a while people get tired of having to answer it over and over.

There will always be new players starting threads anywhere and its up to the community to help them.

Yes and I do try to help but this question is asked at least daily. And as of my reply to this now there is another one. I found the answer to this by using search.