an honet assesment

Decay
108 posts Member
Was this update tested? Mods have ruined a game - it is unplayable.

I will give you a for instance:

I complete GW about 95% of the time - It is not fun, but i must to get 500K credits to advance my characters -

Now you introduced MODs - I was in GW today - Went through the first 5 nodes as usual with Team A left with no protection - Got it, I manage, got to Node 6 - Usual Arena team - Put mine in, and got waylaid - 3 characters dead before i could move - REALLY? retreated. tried a bunch of combos, not a single bit of luck. said, ok , lets just gut it through and move forward sacrificing toons. I lost 5 squads and two of the squad I am fighting is still standing.

Your response will be upgrade toons via MODs - ok, if you I can only get 100K credits from GW , how do i upgrade? that is 700K from GW and another 900K from Bounty hunter - With that credit, i need to upgrade MODs and advance characters? you have made game unplayable. Ran into player with Dooku (l), QGJ, Phasma, Rey and RG - All mod'd out and level 80 in GE- I would insert pictures if I knew how -

Obviously the Developers and the creative owner of this game, did not think or test this update - Poorly done. If i performed his poorly at my job, I would be released. Unless the goal is to eliminate 70% of the players, in which case, well done.

I am sure I will be banned from Forum, but does it really matter when the game is ruined and cannot be played -

Well Done, Well Done.

thanks

Decay