Rey

Anyone else absolutely loving her, or is she still not widely available enough yet to have a consensus?

She has been an absolute catalyst for me finally clearing the GW. She's a beast in the Arena, and she's just generally deadly all around. She hits like a truck, especially her 3rd attack...but she's kind of a glass cannon. Can't take that much damage, hence her Foresight ability.

I don't find her broken at all, but if you've watched one of your avatars get one-shotted (or nearly so) by her triple-hit 3rd ability, you might think so.

Any other opinions?
Porgatory demands fresh souls.

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I love her. She's gorgeous, intelligent, funny, strong, with a smile to die for and eyes you can drown in.

Wait...

You mean in the game? Oh. Um... haven't unlocked her yet. Um. Yeah. Disregard that first part.
  • Options
    I like her, She is kind of like the light sides Darth Maul. For this reason I would rather see her on the other team than use her in the arena. :D
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge will get pretty upset if he finds out you're sniffing around his daughter...
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    I love her. She's gorgeous, intelligent, funny, strong, with a smile to die for and eyes you can drown in.

Wait...

You mean in the game? Oh. Um... haven't unlocked her yet. Um. Yeah. Disregard that first part.

:D
  • Options
    I have her fully geared up and at 5 stars. She's decent and sure does hit like a truck, but not enough health to run with the heavy hitters at that level. She might be at 6 stars and hopefully a total beast at 7 stars. I'm gwtting there, but farming her is expensive though, and you are lucky to get anything on her from Chromium packs.

One other tip. Don't waste her triple attack right off the bat. Get her a buff and then watch what she does. Try to get Foresight first or pair her with Leia and buff her that way. If she doesn't get wiped out first, watch out! She can take someone out with one shot from full health.
  • Options
    What teams do you guys use her in. I'm about to unlock her but don't know who I'll use her with
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I have her at four stars with max gear. Am I doing something wrong here? Doesn't FOTP make her look mediocre even with only 3 stars? Maybe I was just expecting more after reading the forums.
  • Options
    She's really a turn 2 sort of character, where ideally you soften up some sort of high priority target like FOTP or Dooku with Phasma, Sid, or whatever else you happen to run, and then let her 1 shot them in her second round. Dont let her fool you either, with a few buffs up she can down a full HP tank if she gets a bit lucky. I had 5* max gear Rey 1 shot a full HP 7* Kit Fisto about a week back. Granted she had Advantage, Crit Up, and Offense up at the time, but still.