Crit Hit Team

I have put quite a bit of thought into this on a different forum, but want to ask what you think of the following team:

Attackers: Sidious (leader), Luke, Savage
Tank: Poe
Healer/ Attacker: Lumi

Currently I have 7* Lumi, 7* Sid and 3* Savage (all max gear). I have 4* Poe, and 30 Shards towards Luke. All are level 60.

Any suggestions? Keep in mind, I have to use my Cantina Shipments towards Poe, Cantina Shards towards Luke and arena Shipments towards Savage (unless I go a different direction). I am free to use my GW shipments and Light/ Dark Side shards towards anyone.

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am running basically the same team. I am lvl 49 and using 5* Sid(lead), 4* lumi, 5* Luke, 4* Poe and usually either JC, "fives" or sometimes talia as the 5th for lack of better options. The top 4 are doing great and I am farming them all to max. I am still looking for that 5th piece of the puzzle. U will find lotsa ppl on here bag on Luke, but personally I love him.

Edit: I have kinda been thinking either dooko or phasma for my 5th.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I'd replace Savage with a different high dps hero as he has never impressed me. I think IG 88 and 86 as well as fotp would be superior, or even poggle.
  • Go for Poggle. Currently have 7* Sid as leader, 7* Lumi, 7* Luke, 5* Fives, and 5* Poggle. Luke + Sids bonus + Poggles buff does 9k crits which is pretty awesome. Working on IG86 and IG88 right now and I might sub them in for Fives/Lumi when they get maxed out and see how that works. Poe fits in nicely, I'd consider him if it didn't take so long but he will ensure your poggled out team gets a couple rounds in every time which is pretty devastating. I'm slooooowly working on Boba, his leader skill would be perfect but he's so **** slow he might not be worth the trouble.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sucka wrote: »
    Go for Poggle. Currently have 7* Sid as leader, 7* Lumi, 7* Luke, 5* Fives, and 5* Poggle. Luke + Sids bonus + Poggles buff does 9k crits which is pretty awesome. Working on IG86 and IG88 right now and I might sub them in for Fives/Lumi when they get maxed out and see how that works. Poe fits in nicely, I'd consider him if it didn't take so long but he will ensure your poggled out team gets a couple rounds in every time which is pretty devastating. I'm slooooowly working on Boba, his leader skill would be perfect but he's so **** slow he might not be worth the trouble.

As a warning, I farmed Bobba to 5 and 1/2 stars. He's pretty unimpressive, so I'm switching to Poe. Sid's leadership ability just seems better.

I'm thinking about Poggle, but would use Poe or Savage instead of Fives.
  • Time wrote: »
    I'd replace Savage with a different high dps hero as he has never impressed me. I think IG 88 and 86 as well as fotp would be superior, or even poggle.

Interesting, have you seen him at 7*'s with max gear? I've heard good things from others in the community, which is why I am working towards him.

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JoshG wrote: »
    I am running basically the same team. I am lvl 49 and using 5* Sid(lead), 4* lumi, 5* Luke, 4* Poe and usually either JC, "fives" or sometimes talia as the 5th for lack of better options. The top 4 are doing great and I am farming them all to max. I am still looking for that 5th piece of the puzzle. U will find lotsa ppl on here bag on Luke, but personally I love him.

Edit: I have kinda been thinking either dooko or phasma for my 5th.

Yeah, I think the squad will work if you plug in another critical hit character. I'm already working towards savage, but IG-88 would be another good option... Everyone seems to like IG-88 over savage.
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    Go for Poggle. Currently have 7* Sid as leader, 7* Lumi, 7* Luke, 5* Fives, and 5* Poggle. Luke + Sids bonus + Poggles buff does 9k crits which is pretty awesome. Working on IG86 and IG88 right now and I might sub them in for Fives/Lumi when they get maxed out and see how that works. Poe fits in nicely, I'd consider him if it didn't take so long but he will ensure your poggled out team gets a couple rounds in every time which is pretty devastating. I'm slooooowly working on Boba, his leader skill would be perfect but he's so **** slow he might not be worth the trouble.

As a warning, I farmed Bobba to 5 and 1/2 stars. He's pretty unimpressive, so I'm switching to Poe. Sid's leadership ability just seems better.

Heads up, there is no "1/2 stars" you either have 5 or 6, the difference in a toon from 5 to 6 to 7 even, is considerable.
    That being said, I have never been impressed with Bobba myself, but his leader ability alone could e a game changer in the right squad.

• Sucka
    59 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    l3end3r wrote: »

Yea Boba on his own is nothing special, but the way my team is built now Luke (and eventually 86) put in the most work and they already crit all the time anyways so half of Sids skill is kind of waste. His biggest assets to me now are his heal block (which doesn't really matter of I can wipe a character out in one or two attacks) and his speed, which is the biggest factor he has over Boba. I could see a team of Boba/Luke/86/Poggle and either 88/Fives/Geno soldier/Biggs being pretty dominant. With two or three characters that call an ally it could also lessen the issue of Bobas low speed.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Time wrote: »

Interesting, have you seen him at 7*'s with max gear? I've heard good things from others in the community, which is why I am working towards him.

Yes I have. He has bariss like hp and I remember his special critting for around 5k, but other then that he really just isn't a priority target. Any lineup you put him in he just gets ignored and his damage/abilities are just mediocre. I can't imagine a lineup where he shines.
  • BentWookie wrote: »

Heads up, there is no "1/2 stars" you either have 5 or 6, the difference in a toon from 5 to 6 to 7 even, is considerable.
    That being said, I have never been impressed with Bobba myself, but his leader ability alone could e a game changer in the right squad.

Yes, I only meant that after farming him halfway to 6*, I just felt my time was being wasted and switched to Poe. I've heard he doesn't get much more impressive at 7*'s
  • Time wrote: »
    Time wrote: »

Yes I have. He has bariss like hp and I remember his special critting for around 5k, but other then that he really just isn't a priority target. Any lineup you put him in he just gets ignored and his damage/abilities are just mediocre. I can't imagine a lineup where he shines.

Well that's a buzzkill. I just maxed out his gear and have him close to 4*'s lol. I've heard IG-88 is pretty solid... I guess I'll have some thinking to do.

• Sucka wrote: »

Yea Boba on his own is nothing special, but the way my team is built now Luke (and eventually 86) put in the most work and they already crit all the time anyways so half of Sids skill is kind of waste. His biggest assets to me now are his heal block (which doesn't really matter of I can wipe a character out in one or two attacks) and his speed, which is the biggest factor he has over Boba. I could see a team of Boba/Luke/86/Poggle and either 88/Fives/Geno soldier/Biggs being pretty dominant. With two or three characters that call an ally it could also lessen the issue of Bobas low speed.

Yes that makes sense with the crit damage bonus. But as an individual toon, he's mediocre and I prefer the crit % increase from sid